NAF Logo
leftstar May 22, 2024 - 09:09 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
In Roze-El we trust. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject: New Gnoll fantasy football team figs  PostPosted: Mar 15, 2003 - 02:58 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

Okay the scoop. Phil Bowen has finished his latest team in greens. The Gnoll team ... however he's not sure if they will sell and so they won't go to the castor until he's sure there is interest.

So visit:
http://www.phigsminiatures.com
Go to the News section and check them out ... if you like them and would order some ... drop him a line at: phio23@hotmail.com

and let him know that you are good for buying X many of them okay ... otherwise they'll never see metal.

Galak

Reply with quote Back to top
Nukkel_Dragrrr
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2003 - 08:35 PM

Yep - Phil's stuff is great.

I'm in the process of finishing the paint on my Nipponese team.
I might grab the Valkarie -- I like the size of his figs in comparison to the dainty females in Shadowforge's line (although a few nuns were chunky enough to get a good paintjob).
If Phil doesn't cast the Gnolls, I guess I might have to fashion a Gnoll team out of the discontinued Chainmail figs sitting on my local store's discount table.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic