NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 04:43 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Double skulls.. and no re-roll rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
drewaustinOffline
Post subject: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: Nov 30, 2009 - 10:39 AM

Woodstock, Ontario CANADA

Have any of you combined normal Blood Bowl & Blood Bowl 7s in a league. Some folks here want to do 7s, but I prefer normal Blood Bowl, are there any issues we should be aware of?

Reply with quote Back to top
smeborgOffline
Post subject: RE: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: Nov 30, 2009 - 11:22 AM

The teams are of a different size, and start with different amounts of money, so a 7s team usually has few Team Re-Rolls. Over time, a full squad would presumably acquire more skills than a 7s squad (simply because it has more players).

Not sure how you would combine that.

But it's possible to run a "normal" BB league with events in another format (e.g. Dungeon Bowl, Deat Bowl...) from time to time with the same teams. These events are typically end of season light-hearted affairs, one reason being that they have a higher casualty rate than "normal" BB.

But I see no underlying reason why you couldn't combine the two formats with a bit of creativity.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: May 27, 2010 - 01:32 PM

Canada
We tried once to do a 7's championship during our regular league one year. It did not go well for various reasons. If you find a system that works for doing this, let me know.

We ended up doing little 7's leagues between our regular seasons, kinda like a development league. It was fun.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic