NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 02, 2024 - 03:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dwarves are SO boring rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SugarwookieOffline
Post subject: Squig Bowl 11/16/2013 Charlotte NC @ MACE Convention  PostPosted: Oct 10, 2013 - 11:09 AM

United States of America
Hey Everyone,

I've been working feverishly at getting the tournament together for MACE, a great gaming convention that will be held in Charlotte this year the weekend of 11/15-11/18. I'm running a NAF sanctioned tournament on Saturday the 16th at 9am.

I have put together a very basic webpage with details and a link to download the rules packet at http://www.squigbowl.com so check it out! I'm trying very hard to make it worth your while to come, and 1-4 place will all have a choice of a team for prizes. In addition, I have painted a Gaspez Arts Norse team to be thrown in the pot. I'll try and post some pictures along with the post! I'm not the best painter, but they look pretty damn good, lol!

Please try and make an effort to join us. It would be awesome to have a strong showing of supporters, and possibly make this a yearly event.

Cheers!

Wookie
blazefighter348@gmail.com for more info......

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
SugarwookieOffline
Post subject: RE: Squig Bowl 11/16/2013 Charlotte NC @ MACE Convention  PostPosted: Nov 05, 2013 - 02:17 PM

United States of America
Just a quick update for those who might be thinking about coming to Charlotte/MACE to play in our tourney. I have completed the Gaspez Arts Norse themed team. I also have a friend donating a winter/ice pitch to go with them. He's done some fantastic work in the past!

I'll also be designing a custom dug out for everyone, and supplying you with a poker chip/ coin with a, what I hope will be a favorable image (Posted below, but not final design)

In addition to the above mentioned, we will be giving away three unassembled teams from Impact miniatures line (Sarcos, Amazon (New sculpt) and the ape team (With big guy, elephant). I also have smaller prizes, with an added category for the stunty players.

Please get the word out for those who might not know. I think it would be a fun event for anyone who can make it, and I'm trying to make this an annual staple for MACE.

I have also created an event on Facebook for it, feel free to add my mug (Blazefighter348@gmail.com)

Peace!

wOOkie

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic