NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 11:00 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Danish team - Eurobowl Drinking Champions rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
deeferdanOffline
Post subject: Tournamnet Series 2021  PostPosted: Jan 03, 2021 - 01:18 PM

England
In light of a couple of things I just wanted to start a post here, as I have had a few people start correspondence about tournament series this year.
More information to follow next month, but in the immediate term feel free to submit series requests if you feel you will be able to hold events despite the global pandemic. However, I hope to work with the newly elected Tournament Director when they begin their post in Feb, so expect a further update then about how we plan to shape the series going forward this year and beyond.

In the meantime thanks for your patience and be sure to stick your head in on the TD Q&A if there is anything specific you want to raise there.

thanks,

Dan

Reply with quote Back to top
seanh1986Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 19, 2021 - 12:22 PM

Canada
For GLAM, we had 5 tournaments which occurred in 2020 prior to Covid. We're starting to see some tournaments starting back up now. So, I was thinking about joining the previous results from 2020 with the new ones from 2021 to make a kind of joint tournament series ranking. We use a system that tracks the top 5 tournaments. I think that's the most fair solution I can come up with. I would be interested in hearing other's thoughts.

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 29, 2021 - 12:59 AM

Germany
      seanh1986 wrote:
For GLAM, we had 5 tournaments which occurred in 2020 prior to Covid. We're starting to see some tournaments starting back up now. So, I was thinking about joining the previous results from 2020 with the new ones from 2021 to make a kind of joint tournament series ranking. We use a system that tracks the top 5 tournaments. I think that's the most fair solution I can come up with. I would be interested in hearing other's thoughts.

SBBM did the same thing. Combining 2020 and 2021

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 01, 2021 - 08:38 AM

Germany
Same to the NBBM in Germany. They also combine 2020 and 2021. New start in 2022.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic