NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 11:05 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Orc team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
IntergalacticOffline
Post subject: The Sylvania Shamblers - Undead Team  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2008 - 03:33 AM

Hi! I've been collecting GW stuff since about '95, but only just got into Blood Bowl. I always knew about it but, you know how it is.

So this is a bit of a hello, and also an opportunity to show everyone the team I'm cooking up!

These are my skeletons. Yes, I'm going for Skeles in favour of Zombies. I liked the Khemri skulls, but that's about the only thing I'm using from that kit. I'm expecting a couple of Marauder/Orc shoulder pads which I will be gluing on them soon. They should be dead easy to paint Very Happy

Next up is one of my Wights. I wasn't happy with the current GW one, so I made this out of an oldish Chaos Warrior. Again, anyone who knows it is Chaos will notice, but I've made sure not to include many icons as to not confuse the theme.

I also noticed an older thread about converting Heroquest Mummies. Here's my attempt:

I want him to look a bit... chunkier. And he also came out kind of pink :s Might add some gauntlets, or have a hack at another one later on.

Let me know what you think so far!

Reply with quote Back to top
mosalvaOffline
Post subject: RE: The Sylvania Shamblers - Undead Team  PostPosted: Mar 20, 2008 - 11:18 PM

United States of America

Look Great!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic