NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 07:17 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You're right, he does have very long legs. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
greeboOffline
Post subject: Greebo: Mawar team ready! (Rats in uniform)  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2012 - 09:14 AM

Mawar Team ready! (rat in uniform)

Reply with quote Back to top
AxtklingeOffline
Post subject: RE: Greebo: Mawar team ready! (Rats in uniform)  PostPosted: Sep 25, 2012 - 03:43 AM

Portugal
Just out of curiosity, how thick (milimiters?) are those 'tails' on the rats?
Are they attached to the rat arse (as one single metal piece) or is it supposed to be glued?
Perhaps you should provide a pic of them unpainted and unglued in your site so ppl could check how many pieces they are made from.

As a side note I've had a newbie in my league nearly pulling his hair off trying to put some of the pieces together with one of your elf teams...
Don't get me wrong, the sculpts are amazing and have tons of detail, but gluing it and keeping the pieces in place, definitely isn't a job for everyone.

connexionOffline
Post subject: RE: Greebo: Mawar team ready! (Rats in uniform)  PostPosted: Sep 25, 2012 - 05:15 PM

Portugal

Excuse me, dear sir but, "newbie"...? And I still have quite a bit of hair, my dear fellow, not as long as yours but still some. ;-P

The Silvanias are can indeed be tricky to put together (especially if one chops off the supporting boles in some figs like I did) but by no means impossible...

AxtklingeOffline
Post subject: RE: Greebo: Mawar team ready! (Rats in uniform)  PostPosted: Sep 26, 2012 - 12:19 PM

Portugal
LOL
I (obviously) didn't meant you mate.
But you got the point, since you too had trouble enough putting them together, and you dear sir, already are quite experienced in the exquisite arts of cutting and gluing bits!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic