NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 05:20 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Max Kneecap Mittleman found dead. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CirrustheBlueOffline
Post subject: Rowdy Fans. Suggestions?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2008 - 04:36 PM

So, I'm busy designing up a custom Blood Bowl pitch for my new Chaos All-Stars team for the Palace of Eternal Suffering and have the actual pitch and such all figured out with a nice stone layout for the playing field and marble flooring for the outer edge along with some good ideas for the dugouts and have it look like a grand hall you'd find in a wealthy looking castle. I've got most of that already figured out and that's not a problem.

I've since run into a mind block on what I should do for the screaming fans, whether I should have them sitting in some spiffy stone bleechers on one (or both) side of the field, or have them reaching through gated archways down at field-level, or have a wall of spikes in place of the fans to give the sense they'd be skewered or knocked out on the wall instead of being torn to pieces by the crowd as they'd instead be watching the action outside on Cabalvision. I could use some suggestions!

- Cirrus

Reply with quote Back to top
Rick287Offline
Post subject: RE: Rowdy Fans. Suggestions?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2008 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
So, I'm busy designing up a custom Blood Bowl pitch for my new Chaos All-Stars team for the Palace of Eternal Suffering and have the actual pitch and such all figured out with a nice stone layout for the playing field and marble flooring for the outer edge along with some good ideas for the dugouts and have it look like a grand hall you'd find in a wealthy looking castle.

And.... breathe.

PunkpogoerOffline
Post subject: RE: Rowdy Fans. Suggestions?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2008 - 10:09 PM

United States of America
You should have a chain-link fence that is being rushed by the fans and is falling down from the weight of them all.

CirrustheBlueOffline
Post subject: RE: Rowdy Fans. Suggestions?  PostPosted: Sep 04, 2008 - 09:52 PM

That's not a bad idea. Smile I was thinking of having a bunch of fans squashed against some iron gating though since it'd look more expensive than chain-link fencing in a castle. Wink I could probably find some suitable casualty figures for that fact nice and sprawled out in front held up by the pressure of hundreds of angry fans behind him as he so callously blocks their sight to the pitch. "Being crushed to death's no excuse!!" haha

- Cirrus

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic