NAF Logo
leftstar May 09, 2024 - 06:45 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Triple Skulls. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
floleblancOffline
Post subject: Rules changes from LRB 5 to Blood Bowl Competition Rules  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 - 06:08 AM

Is there any document that lists the changes?
I already did color prints of the special play cards and stuff and I would like to alter the changes manually instead of printing out all cards again Sad

Reply with quote Back to top
burgun824Offline
Post subject: RE: Rules changes from LRB 5 to Blood Bowl Competition Rules  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 - 07:27 AM

United States of America
For a time there was a LRB5 with proposed LRB6 changes in red floating about. It was supposedly pretty accurate based on what came out in the CRP. I can't say for sure because I don't have one or I'd post it for you. However, I didn't think the special plays changed at all. I know for sure that the titles are all the same on the cards, I'm not positive that the rules are all 100% the same but I'm pretty sure they didn't change. I don't really think that you're going to have much work to do on this task.

I've been wrong before though. Confused

millandsonOffline
Post subject: RE: Rules changes from LRB 5 to Blood Bowl Competition Rules  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 - 07:52 AM

I don't think the special plays changed either. It was just tweaks to skills, starting rosters/stats, things like that.

But no, I've not seen a proper version of the CRP with the changes from LRB5 in red, sorry.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic