NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 06:31 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle hates you. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
secondchanceOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Napoleonic Human Bloodbowl Team  PostPosted: Jan 18, 2012 - 08:37 AM

Doubleskulls wrote:
Good luck with the auction.

I didn't realise that's why you were painting them. I think coaches would want a "full" team - so Ogre, 4 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 4 Catchers & 5 Linemen. For extra value support staff (coach, cheerleaders, apoth) are really nice to have too, so you may find less bidding than you may hope for.

Another option is to offer to paint additional models on a commission basis, so a potential buyer knows they can round out the team to what they want.

Oh I didn't start the project to sell them, I just had an idea in my head for a team and now that I've finished I'm ready to go to something else. I don't get the chance to actually play that often anyway so I figured I would sell them and use the scratch to start on something else.

Reply with quote Back to top
turms_of_alpsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Napoleonic Human Bloodbowl Team  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2012 - 07:58 AM

Finland
Great looking minis - innovative mods and nice time period!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic