NAF Logo
leftstar May 04, 2024 - 09:52 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Ankle! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jun 21, 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
IMPACT MINIATURES ORDER

The first Impact group order has arrived. If you ordered stuff I'll be contacting you directly right after I submit this post to work out getting it to you and receiving payment from you if I haven't already. Thanks to all who ordered! I'll be doing another group order in late August if you missed out on this one. The orders from this particular order garnered the tournament the following prizes from Impact:

- Scotling team (resin)
- Weather tokens
- Gridiron flexible football rings

Thanks, again, to everyone who ordered!

Reply with quote Back to top
genghisOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2013 - 11:13 PM

Canada
      wapcaplets wrote:
Kikursis is correct. Hammercon still has their 2012 registration page up. I'll make sure to alert in this thread and on twitter/FB when the reg link goes live.

Just as an FYI, the Hammercon Twitter feed is reporting registration going live on July 1.

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jun 28, 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
Thanks, ghengis. Good to know!

genghisOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jul 02, 2013 - 09:51 AM

Canada
      genghis wrote:
      wapcaplets wrote:
Kikursis is correct. Hammercon still has their 2012 registration page up. I'll make sure to alert in this thread and on twitter/FB when the reg link goes live.

Just as an FYI, the Hammercon Twitter feed is reporting registration going live on July 1.

Further to this: I just got a response from one of the organizers. Pre-registration is delayed until mid-to-late July.

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jul 15, 2013 - 05:16 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
Just a reminder for anyone interested in a FF-Fields pitch and/or tokens that I need to hear from you within the next two weeks.

tlawsonOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hamilton
I plan on attending this Tournament this year. Looking forward to my first tournament.

andyinjapanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 03, 2013 - 03:52 PM

Still haven't seen anything for registration on the HammerCon site, and now I can't get a response from the server, even.

genghisOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2013 - 11:19 AM

Canada
      andyinjapan wrote:
Still haven't seen anything for registration on the HammerCon site, and now I can't get a response from the server, even.

Last twitter post seems to indicate an announcement about the website is coming shortly. That was on July 29th, so hopefully it'll be any day now.

genghisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2013 - 07:07 PM

Canada
Passes are on sale at hammercon.ca

I bought my Saturday pass, but can't see anywhere to reserve a spot for Blingtoof.

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
      genghis wrote:
Passes are on sale at hammercon.ca

I bought my Saturday pass, but can't see anywhere to reserve a spot for Blingtoof.

Yeah, it looks like they don't have the event pages fully online yet so here's what I'll do... If you purchase a badge for Hammercon just PM me and I'll reserve you a spot until the Hammercon website can officially place you in the event. I'll list the pre-registered folks in the initial post of this thread.

Please be patient with Hammercon. It's literally run by a guy and his wife (Mikael and Angela) and whatever volunteers they can muster. They're doing Hammercon as a service to the gaming community on top of their own full-time jobs and raising kids.

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 13, 2013 - 08:35 PM

Hamilton, Ontario
Since Blingtoof’s Gitbash 3 is already at a pretty nice hotel and is a single-day tournament wrapping up at around 7PM it only makes sense to have an after-party. I have reserved a suite at the hotel where people can come by afterwards and hang out, play games, praise Nuffle for their victories or curse him for their losses and double-skull-reroll-double-skull. I hope that everyone that comes out to Blingtoof can make the time to come by and have some post-tournament fun.

In order to make this happen, though, I need to raise some funds. With tax, the suite is going to cost $183 for the night. To be completely transparent, I do plan to stay overnight in the room. That being said, I’m not looking for people to completely subsidize my stay. What I am going to say is that I will host the party if, by 15-Oct, I have $120 in funds raised (about 2/3 of the cost of the room). Any funds raised above & beyond the $120 will go towards food, drinks, and prizes to make the party more fun.

If you want to chip in to make this party happen you can do so in one of three ways. If you’re someone that I’ll see in person before the tournament you can e-mail me at blingtoof@engler.ca and we can arrange for you to give me your donation the next time I see you. If you’re not someone I’m likely to see prior to the tournament you can e-mail me how much you’d like to contribute and give it to me at the tournament. I’ve also set up a crowd-funding page on RocketHub. CLICK HERE to go to that page and donate.

Thanks, one and all!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 20, 2013 - 02:20 PM

Canada
Not sure if you need/want this but any interest in NAF Canada putting an event for this on Facebook? Maybe we should just share a link to your rules.?

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
Not sure if you need/want this but any interest in NAF Canada putting an event for this on Facebook? Maybe we should just share a link to your rules.?

Hi, Joe. That's a kind offer but I've already created a Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/549545065084778/

I think creating another event page would be confusing but if you could link to the event on the NAF Canada FB page that would be cool. Thanks!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2013 - 12:01 PM

Canada
      wapcaplets wrote:
      Notorious_jtb wrote:

Hi, Joe. That's a kind offer but I've already created a Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/549545065084778/

I think creating another event page would be confusing but if you could link to the event on the NAF Canada FB page that would be cool. Thanks!

Great yeah, happy to!
I just want to give the TOs the maximum chance to let people know about their events!

Done

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof  PostPosted: Aug 30, 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
Just a quick update for those that ordered pitches from FF-Fields. I approved the proof of the tweaks to the design just now and have sent them the moolah so the pitches and tokens should arrive in about a month, I would guess. Thanks, again, to all who ordered.

Also, if you wanted to get in on the next Impact order I need to know by the end of the long weekend what you'd like.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic