NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 09:40 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Rat knows Borak. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caioOffline
Post subject: Im Back  PostPosted: Nov 26, 2019 - 08:23 AM

Uruguay
Hello guys. Some of you already know, some dont. I suffered a death in my family earlier this year so i went out of the game for several months. I quitted my TSD position because i didnt have the energy it requires, neither the motivation it deserves.

but the world cup (and the vacation trip i planned with my wife arround it) really lifted me up so now im back and the Directors gave me the position again.

If you are a TSO you will get a pm by me, asking for some info so we can send you the pins. If you are a TSO and dont get the pm during this week, please pm me yourself.

As i promissed when i got the job last year, i want to review the rules and process we use to sanction a serie. Also, i know there is an unresolved query about the US west coast. I will be getting into it in a few days also.

So, thank you all for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.
Also sorry, as always, for my poor english.

cya soon!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic