NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 09:30 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Bribe the ref today! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mosalvaOffline
Post subject: Pro skill  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 - 11:30 AM

United States of America

We had a bit of a discussion the other day regarding a skill. And since we both had forgotten the rulebook we ended up rolling a D6 to decide, just for the match only. Afterwards I read the rulebook and I was still a bit unclear.

Basically, my ogre grabbed a gobbo but when rolling for the throw I rolled a 1. The ogre has pro, so I rolled the D6, got a 4, rolled for the throw again and this time got a 5. Gobbo scatters. The gobbo then rolled a 1 for landing. I decided to use a team re-roll to try and have the gobbo land properly.

Does the use of the Pro skill count as the use of the team's re-roll for that turn? I can use Pro independelty of team turn re-roll restrictions, right? Only restriction is that I can only attempt one pro re-roll for proplayer action per turn.

By the way, this NAF Association & Website ROCKS!

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 - 01:04 PM

Undisclosed
No, the Pro roll does not count as a TRR in your turn. And yes, if every player on your team has Pro, then they can all attempt to use it in a turn.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic