NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 08, 2024 - 02:26 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
That's ok - he has Regenerate. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mosalvaOffline
Post subject: Pro skill  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 - 11:30 AM

United States of America

We had a bit of a discussion the other day regarding a skill. And since we both had forgotten the rulebook we ended up rolling a D6 to decide, just for the match only. Afterwards I read the rulebook and I was still a bit unclear.

Basically, my ogre grabbed a gobbo but when rolling for the throw I rolled a 1. The ogre has pro, so I rolled the D6, got a 4, rolled for the throw again and this time got a 5. Gobbo scatters. The gobbo then rolled a 1 for landing. I decided to use a team re-roll to try and have the gobbo land properly.

Does the use of the Pro skill count as the use of the team's re-roll for that turn? I can use Pro independelty of team turn re-roll restrictions, right? Only restriction is that I can only attempt one pro re-roll for proplayer action per turn.

By the way, this NAF Association & Website ROCKS!

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 - 01:04 PM

Undisclosed
No, the Pro roll does not count as a TRR in your turn. And yes, if every player on your team has Pro, then they can all attempt to use it in a turn.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic