NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 08, 2024 - 01:20 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You're right, he does have very long legs. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mosalvaOffline
Post subject: More rule changes??? Arrgh!  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2003 - 12:38 PM

United States of America

More rule changes? Buff, back to updating everything. I really must get high-speed internet instead of this crap dial-up.

How do you all update your rules? Wipe-out and pen? Edit it using word or acrobat? Print out the new sheets and carry loads of paper in the BB box?
You must all think "what a clot, download the LRB". OK, if I go to the BB resources and download the LRB now, will the changes be updated there? If not, any idea when they will be updated?

By the way, how many US gamers are irritated for having to wait so long for BB magazines and figures to become available through US mail order?

Reply with quote Back to top
aerofoolOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2003 - 01:52 PM

United States
The way I handle it is simple... this year an errata (if you can call ity that) was produced so you just print out the pdf and cut and paste/staple in the proper places. When the new LRB is out (Hopefully before the end of the year) I will print up the new and just throw out the old. If you double-print the pages (front and back), 70 pages quickly become 35.

Ok, as for the wait for models and mags...
For me there is none. The models usually have the same release dates here and there. I admit that there is usually a slight discrepency in the release dates for the mags, but I have not been subscribing for some time.

triplepow.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
XtremeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2003 - 03:37 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
      Quote:
slight discrepency in the release dates for the mags,

We are a full issue behind and have been since the begining. Looks like 11 will be hitting stores soon. So we should be able to get 10 any day now.

ApedogOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2003 - 03:38 PM

If they carry on colour coding the changed paragraphs then you can easily tell which pages have changed, just print out those pages and add to your rules.

Boom! He's on his back!

GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject: Re: More rule changes??? Arrgh!  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2003 - 08:50 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

mosalva wrote:
By the way, how many US gamers are irritated for having to wait so long for BB magazines and figures to become available through US mail order?

I got my subscription through a gaming store in the UK.

The new Fanatic Magazine will have a simulatenously release date like White Dwarf does.

Galak

KLKOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 04, 2003 - 08:18 AM

Colombia
well, here, we just take the rules that we think are good to balance the game. we allow very powerfull teams, and some rules aren't good for us.
we keep the rules changes in the PC. is easy, because we play always near to the PC, and keep the league advance in the halfling BB league program.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic