NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 08, 2024 - 09:33 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dementor was the best Tomb Kings player of 2023 rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 18, 2003 - 05:23 AM

England
I would just like to say that I support the comments of westonwyse here. I asked pretty much the same questions earlier and was roundly ignored. (I suppose these changes may have been announced but I guess I missed that one.)

Might it not be a good idea to keep a list of the issues to be discussed, say in the announcements section, that only the BBRC can add to? Give us lowly plebs who aren't in any 'inner circles' the chance to see it coming.

As for the random thoughts:
1. I totally agree, but I don't think having an Ogre was incompatible with that.
2. I suppose you are right, but as I've said before if you want to house rule them in you need a firm consensus from your league. Not always easy to do, certainly not as easy as pointing at the LRB and saying, "look, it's allowed".
3. I applaud any person and any organisation that is prepared to say "this idea/policy we had isn't working, lets change it". I am not saying that it will necessarily be the case on this issue but I am greatly encouraged by the fact that at least one BBRC member is open to the idea.

And what is OSPA?

Reply with quote Back to top
DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 18, 2003 - 06:53 AM
Former President

England
One Skill Per Action..a feature of the 4th ed ruleset.

And Z, although it wasn't a BBRC rule, technically you could argue that they were the guys that did away with it! Pedantry aside, it was only a throwaway post meant in humour! Smile

MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 18, 2003 - 07:30 AM

England
D'oh! Mad Should have been able to guess that one. Who could forget the infamous 4th Ed.? Apart from me of course Embarassed .

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic