NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 05, 2024 - 03:57 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
That boy's got talent! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lawquoterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 12:18 PM

United States of America

Destro, does the hobby shop in lenexa carry blood bowl items? It would be real handy to have a local shop carry items and get me off of mail order.

Reply with quote Back to top
destroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:42 PM

yes they do. actually they just got a restock in today. I know they had two core games and I belive one of every team box plus boosters for them. they keep all gw stuff in stock while its in print, except warmaster and inquisitor since those didn't sell well for them. although they do have a couple of the inquisitor eldar ranger...very cool.

destro

MadjaxOffline
Post subject: Kc  PostPosted: Mar 01, 2003 - 02:57 AM

Im in springfiled ,Mo a little way away from you. But we do offer premeire leagues and upcoming tournaments. www.metagamesunlimited.com for more info...

lawquoterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 01, 2003 - 07:13 AM

United States of America

Wow, that's great news. A new place to blow my hard earned cash. Can't wait to get a peek at what they've got in stock. Very Happy

destroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 01, 2003 - 08:51 AM

cool, come by today (saturday) or this sunday and I should be there. ask for matt, they know who I am. If you want to play in the league, it will probably start with the preseason games next sunday so time is of the essence!

lawquoterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 01, 2003 - 11:47 AM

United States of America

I was actually thinking about popping by tomorrow afternoon, should I be able to. My situation at this point is unique, so I'm not too sure how I could fit into a fixed schedule. Basically, I'm in the last semester of law school, finishing my degree, and this necessarily includes applying to the missouri bar, and so on. The semester ends in early May, at which point I start 2 and 1/2 months of cramming for the test. But, Sunday late afternoons beginning at that point will be perfect open slots, and getting in regular games would be awesome study breaks, so to speak. Unfortunately until after the semester ends, I can't commit that Sunday time slot, b/c I'm not sure where I'll be with the last few papers I have to do, exam prep, trial prep, and so forth, so you see my dilemma. Maybe I could work out a sub team, or something like that, in case you start having problems with no shows later on. I'll try to come by and maybe we could talk about this (and pick up a few items Very Happy ), but unless I assume some sort of "fill in/wild card" team that subs in for missing teams, I don't know how I can make it work just yet. I'll try to swing by tomorrow afternoon.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic