NAF Logo
leftstar May 28, 2024 - 12:58 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Gentleman, start your chainsaws. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr.MagooOffline
Post subject: Khemri Tactics Skeletons w\Tackle?  PostPosted: Feb 04, 2004 - 08:03 AM

Would it not be a good Idea to give every skeleton who got a skill Tackle. This would trully slow down a lot of the High speed teams would it not?
So should it not be smart to give them tackle and block?

Reply with quote Back to top
TutenkharnageOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 04, 2004 - 08:23 AM

I'm playing a new Khemri team in a few weeks. I plan to get a few Tackle-first Skeletons. They don't have to hit anyone; they merely need to be annoying.

If they do blitz against a player with Dodge, Tackle is just fine. If the opponent has Block and Dodge, I'd rather have Tackle than Block. (If I'm blitzing with this Skeleton, I probably need a knockdown.)

This is akin to giving Break Tackle to one or two Sauruses on a Lizardman team. You ensure that the player can do something useful. And since many Skeletons will fail to get a second skill, having a few extra players with Tackle is more disruptive than having a few extra players with Block.

Just MO.

-Chet

Mr.MagooOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 04, 2004 - 09:02 AM

That is what I thought. It might not be a bad idea to keep one in the back field for that dodge player that gets by. The one backfield could provide a trap as well. I play a Gobbo player who likes to throw his own team a lot. Smile

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic