NAF Logo
leftstar May 28, 2024 - 12:23 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Any day now. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 24, 2004 - 07:43 PM

Ponkavitch, after 10 games your team has 12 players, 2 RR and 4 FF. Frankly, it sucks. Starting a team with 4 chaos warriors is asking to get your butt handed to you after 4 or 5 games, when other teams have developped and yours is still trying to buy rerolls. There's a reason all the best chaos coaches in the world say you should start the team with 1 chaos warrior and 10 beastmen.

Reply with quote Back to top
Carnage4uOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 25, 2004 - 02:54 PM

The only problem with them being a great long term, bad short term, is my leagues all are short term and i like chaos, so i never get to really enjoy them in their prime, as i will never get more then 10 games in at most with htem.

Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 25, 2004 - 03:35 PM

Maybe you should try and look for a more long term league that would let you enjoy your team? If there's nothing of the sort in your area, you can always create your own. And if all else fails, online leagues could be the last resort. If you'd really like to witness the kind of powerhouse that a chaos team can become, you'll find a way!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic