NAF Logo
leftstar May 28, 2024 - 01:37 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Toot Toot rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vacundekOffline
Post subject: Low rating human need help with high rating orcs  PostPosted: May 25, 2004 - 04:06 AM

Could anybody help me find strategy how beat 179orcs with my 131humans team?

Human - Ogre, 3blitzer (one stripball and agi4 and one guard), 2 catcher (one with agi4), thrower (with accurate) and 5 lineman (two with block)

Orc - Ogre, 4blitzer (two with dodge and guard, one with guard and agi4), 2blackorcs (one with block), 2throwers (one with block, accurate, strong arm, second one with block and accurate a str4), 5 lineman (two with blocks)

Thx for your advice

Meles

Reply with quote Back to top
DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 25, 2004 - 05:52 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Pray you get lucky on the handicaps Wink

Realistically your struggle will be to get the ball off him when you are on defence. Strip Ball shouldn't help as it just means his throwers carry the ball - and both of them are tough enough that he can take the risk.

Its a shame you don't have kick, otherwise I'd suggest kicking deep and flooding the backfield. Leave a couple of guys back - but almost everyone else should focus on sacking the ball carrier. Do that once and you ought to have a good chance of winning.

vacundekOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 26, 2004 - 04:32 AM

Handicap roll was rubbish, nothing speciall

We have played third round from second half and score is 2:1 for Orcs. We will play last five rounds today. I have only 9 players (one KO-my best player-blitzer with 4 agi and stripball, one-NI-lineman and one Death-lineman), orcs are in full strenght.

I have last chance for TD. Five round are enough, my first TD was in second round from kick-off.

But I am bad in number, really bad handicap is only 9 players againts 14 orcs. In horrible lucky it will be overtime, but noting more.

It looks like my tournament lost. It is interleague tournament. We have two leagues, each of 10 members (Prague BBL and Beer BBL). In tournament (we call him league cup) we have 5 groups for 4 teams. First go to the second round of tournament plus 3 from second place from group.
here is link http://www.volny.cz/gobbos/pohar.xls

My team is Basnici and I play againts Narocne Holcicky

Beer BBL link is http://www.volny.cz/moglum/statroster.xls
Prague BBL link is http://www.volny.cz/gobbos/PBBL.xls

Sorry for czech Laughing

vacundekOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2004 - 08:24 AM

We finished our game yestarday (1:2 for Orcs).

It was really fight with 1. I had three times possibility score, but FIVE 1 was againts me.

But I had chance tied in 9 humans againts 11 elite orcs. It is good news for me for future match with high rating team. You could play well and with God dice on your side you can even tied.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic