NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 05, 2024 - 04:47 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
This is Blood Bowl, buddy, anything could happen. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 03, 2004 - 05:35 PM

CyberHare wrote:
Zombie why are you stressing me out about this?

Not trying to stress you, just making sure the results are entered correctly in order to be fair to everyone.

Reply with quote Back to top
Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 03, 2004 - 05:37 PM

Melifaxis wrote:
      Zombie wrote:
So one result is wrong. Ben and Cyberhare should count as having a tie, not a win by Ben.

What were the casualties in the match and the points for the first four rounds for each of them? That would give you the answer.

I thought these were to differentiate between 2, 3 and 4 in order to determine who counts as having played against whom. I never thought for a seond that two people who got the same number of TDs could get anything but a tie.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic