NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 02:10 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Borak knows Blood Bowl. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SebcoOffline
Post subject: Bowl des Neiges 2, Chambéry, France, January 22nd & 23rd  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2004 - 06:08 AM

France
Do you like climbing on the mountains, fighting snow trolls and eating good "raclette" or "tartiflette" (really good meals with stinky cheese lol) ?
Would you want to mix ski holidays and blood bowl ? Yes ? So, the Bowl des neiges (Snow Bowl in english) is for you !!!

It will take place in La Ravoire, near Chambéry, the January 22nd and 23rd. There are a lot of informations on our website :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bloodbowl.savoie/ but this is in french... so I will try to answer your questions here if you need help, with my french mountain special english language !!! Wink

Reply with quote Back to top
SebcoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 02, 2005 - 06:05 AM

France
So, the tournament will take place in a few days... more than 40 french coaches are ready to play... but no foreign coaches... Sad

I hope this will change next year for the Bowl des neiges III... or even this year if some foreign coaches decide to play now !! Very Happy

Bowl des Neiges XIX : 2022 february 26th & 27th

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic