NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 05, 2024 - 12:27 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dodge this! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 10:50 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Don't get me started on last year again!

There was a huge conspiracy....

* I'm the only Skaven team in the tourney out of 28 total coaches (very odd in deed)
* I play my first 2 games in the exact same order by race (Wood Elf then Dwarf, coincidance? I think not!) as the previous tourney I attended (2003 Canada Games Day) Also held in Toronto, Hmmmm!
* Most of all not any Warpstone at all in the Dug-Outs. I was to understand refreshments were to be provided.... (Orcs were given thier Squig Juice, Gater-Orc & Orca Cola, Dwarves all had thier Bugmams readily supplied, & the rest of the teams had thier pallets quenched by some sort of refreshment.) But the only Skaven team put to play without Warpstone? Our destiny was pre-arranged & decided for us in advance! Clearly a prejudiced & stab not only at us "Hell Pit Wildrats" (the greatest BloodBowl Dynasty this side of the Old World), or to the supriour race known as the Skaven. No no this was a stab right in the heart of the spirit of BloodBowl itself!

Mr. Dundas, Mr. Watts, TBBF, BUD! I have my eye on you, clearyly you feared us last year, & it would appear you will do the same this year! (not to worry we the Hell Pit Wildrats have some treats lined up in our bag of tricks!)

We will rise above all else, & claim what is rightfully ours! We will be the 2005 Canadian Open Champions!

(See Spazz, I told ya not to get me started! Wink )

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 10:53 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
I can only hope, BUD hasn't tarnished it after he was "wrongfully" awarded my trouphy last year! Shocked

Je Rod,

Your trophy? When you are 27th out of 28, I would think you still have a ways to go!

Spazz

Errrrm, are you not ranked lower than I in the NAF CR rankings? Yeah thought so, thats right lesser comments, back of the line! Laughing

Rod!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 11:09 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Errrrm, are you not ranked lower than I in the NAF CR rankings? Yeah thought so, thats right lesser comments, back of the line! Laughing

Yeah yeah yeah. But at leat I'm not flapping my lips about how I am going to sweep the whole thing! Wink

As for my ranking - that means nothing - I'm just getting warmed up!

Trophy Spazz Trophy

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 11:30 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah. But at leat I'm not flapping my lips about how I am going to sweep the whole thing! Wink

As for my ranking - that means nothing - I'm just getting warmed up!

Trophy Spazz Trophy

With a team like the Hell Pit Wildrats in tow its hard not to brag. With such players as our fearsome Rat Ogre "GNAW VERMINTIDE" sure he has a recent drop in coordination (more diabolical acts are my assumption there!). Despite his lowered AG he will still be an offensive threat in the future. (Gamestats for him, SPIKE 2004, 3 receptions & 2 TD's, Death-Bowl 2004, 1 reception for 1 TD!)
Our beloved Captain, "Dire Poison-Piss" , or passing the ball "Whitey Pale-Blood" (the greates Albino to hit the BB World!) or his counterpart "Filthy Warp-Hurler".

We have many more superstars, but quite honestly the masses do not deserve to be awwed & mistafied by such a magnificent spectical BB talent any more than they do to even glance at my Canadian Open Prize!

Da_ScumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 12:08 PM

Undisclosed
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
We have many more superstars, but quite honestly the masses do not deserve to be awwed & mistafied by such a magnificent spectical BB talent any more than they do to even glance at my Canadian Open Prize!

This is the same Skaven team that had trouble beating a bunch of Goblins right? Oh sure the greatest Goblins Team in the world, but it's still goblins for nuffle's sake! Laughing If you can't even beat them how on earth do they expect to win this one...besides we're just going to nick the prizes anyway and hold them until we get our bag of rats as already arranged earlier by Da Commish. Twisted Evil

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 12:26 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Da_Scum wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

This is the same Skaven team that had trouble beating a bunch of Goblins right? Oh sure the greatest Goblins Team in the world, but it's still goblins for nuffle's sake! Laughing If you can't even beat them how on earth do they expect to win this one...besides we're just going to nick the prizes anyway and hold them until we get our bag of rats as already arranged earlier by Da Commish. Twisted Evil

Clearly more conspircy at work against my soon to be champions! Never trust a gobbo as far as you can throw one, errrr wait thats pretty far! Wink

C'mon Scum, I did not lose to you, I meerly tied you, & besides of anyone you should want to help dethrone BUD as much if not more than I, after what happend to you & him at last years Canadian Open Shocked

Also do we not have a pact vs BUD, did he not ditch our feared Gobbo-Skaven Alliance known as "Da Maggoty Hell Pit Wildrat Scum" ! Laughing or was it just the revamped & new & improved Underworld Creepers?

Your either with me or under me Scum, don't make me crush you! Twisted Evil

Rod

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 02:21 PM

Wait a minute!!!!! Clan-Skaven, What have you been drinking???? Hope you haven't been drinking that fine tasting Niagara Falls sewage again. LOL!!! Rod, I'll give you credit for something though. The title of Canadian Open Champion is making it's way south of Toronto, just not in your hands. The mighty Far Albion Talons are going to reign supreme at this tourney and kick the TBBF's ASS!!!!! Ben, you definitely will not be winning this tourney. Kolja if your out there......I owe you from the Spike and all your stall tactics. Anthony, I hope you will be playing in this tourney???? My elves will certainly enjoy squashing you. One more thing before I forget......Rod, make your alliances now because we both know that my elves own your Skaven Swine. Bring on the TBBF.....The NFBBA owns you!!!!!!!

garthOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 05:54 PM

Clan-Skaven wrote:
[It will feel South to you after the tourney due to all the headaches your players will feel trying to put thier grubby hands on my preacious prize!

My Presssssssshous........

"Ohhhh, what I'm gonna do to you...." Ren Hoek

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 08:51 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Hey Garth you think someone from Ottawa is gonna win the Canadian Open? Well don't hold your breath! Embarassed

Errrrrmmm, judging by your picture I'd guess thats what you have been doing, I mean you look a little blue. Laughing

Take a breath man! Embarassed

Rod.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 27, 2005 - 05:41 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Talons wrote:
Wait a minute!!!!! Clan-Skaven, What have you been drinking???? Hope you haven't been drinking that fine tasting Niagara Falls sewage again. LOL!!! Rod, I'll give you credit for something though. The title of Canadian Open Champion is making it's way south of Toronto, just not in your hands. The mighty Far Albion Talons are going to reign supreme at this tourney and kick the TBBF's *censored*!!!!! Ben, you definitely will not be winning this tourney. Kolja if your out there......I owe you from the Spike and all your stall tactics. Anthony, I hope you will be playing in this tourney???? My elves will certainly enjoy squashing you. One more thing before I forget......Rod, make your alliances now because we both know that my elves own your Skaven Swine. Bring on the TBBF.....The NFBBA owns you!!!!!!!

LOL!, your a funny guy, sure last season your Elves beat me in the Finals, but that was a Defunct League & a Defunct Championship! This season your 0-3 vs. me! So go play some prissy Elves game or cuddle with some Halflings. But at least your right about the TBBF boyz, thier going down!

Da_ScumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 27, 2005 - 11:56 AM

Undisclosed
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Clearly more conspircy at work against my soon to be champions! Never trust a gobbo as far as you can throw one, errrr wait thats pretty far! Wink

Unless of course I do what I did at the Spike! which was spike him into another player, who crashes into another, who crashes into another, who crashes into the other Troll, leaving me four players down in one play! Mind you this explains why we're clearly a fan favourite and always in demand during any Sock-draw....

Clan-Skaven wrote:
C'mon Scum, I did not lose to you, I meerly tied you, & besides of anyone you should want to help dethrone BUD as much if not more than I, after what happend to you & him at last years Canadian Open Shocked

Never said I beat you mate! But some would say tying is almost as bad considering! But after the fluke luck BUD had with me at last year's open denying Da Maggot Scum of THEIR rightful trophey we're all in agreement that the pointy-eared gits must PAY!

Clan-Skaven wrote:
Also do we not have a pact vs BUD, did he not ditch our feared Gobbo-Skaven Alliance known as "Da Maggoty Hell Pit Wildrat Scum" ! Laughing or was it just the revamped & new & improved Underworld Creepers?

I don't recall, which beer were we on when we finally agreed on one? All I remember is a Catcher's mit, coming home with a pylon and having the panties from a policewoman....so it's a bit of a blur.

Clan-Skaven wrote:

Actually last look at the standings says I'm ABOVE you, but since we both have a noble goal, denying BUD, I'll let that one slide.

Laughing

Up the Creepers!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 27, 2005 - 03:01 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Da_Scum wrote:

Clan-Skaven wrote:

I don't recall, which beer were we on when we finally agreed on one? All I remember is a Catcher's mit, coming home with a pylon and having the panties from a policewoman....so it's a bit of a blur.

Clan-Skaven wrote:

Actually last look at the standings says I'm ABOVE you, but since we both have a noble goal, denying BUD, I'll let that one slide.

Laughing

Up the Creepers!

Nooooooooooo! Months of Shock Theripy & Reverse Memory treatments down the drain, you had to bring up the Catchers Mit!!!! I'm done, sighn me up for the Asylum! Weeeeeeeeeee! Confused

The Aliance vs. BUD is back on Long live the Underworld Creepers! (Unless of coarse our paths meet in the Open).... Don't worry I'll watch your back.... Twisted Evil

Rod.

AnthonyTBBFOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2005 - 02:27 PM

Toronto, ON
      Talons wrote:
Anthony, I hope you will be playing in this tourney????

Oh I'll be there, rounding out the bottom of the pack as usual Wink

Orion Cup - June 8, 2013

40KVetOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2005 - 06:27 PM

Undisclosed

I'm the one who's gonna take the Trophy home here to the Falls.

oh......wait......I play gobbos........damn. Well it is possible.........not likely but possible. At least I won't be the only gobbo team there.

I may not able to score with the gobbos........But i'll try. It's just more likely that My trolls will spike more goblins into the ground than they will score TD's.

Anyway, I will see You all there.....with the wife and daughter in tow ... Confused

Thanks Talons for opening your big mouth while my wife was in the room..

you jacka$$. Twisted Evil

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2005 - 10:16 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Anyone willing to confirm what race they will be playing at the Canadian Open 2005?

Obviously I'll have Skaven! (I really have no choice... After my dismal display at last years Canadian Open I have to try & redeem myself!)

But everyone else, whatcha bringing?

Orcs.... Undead..... Ogres..... Nurgle's Rotters..... Vampires.... Halfling..... ect....?

Rod.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic