NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 04, 2024 - 09:23 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fend. LOL. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
destroOffline
Post subject: bouncing balls  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2005 - 02:35 AM

I thought I saw somewhere that when you had a bouncing ball scenario, you could use sure hands to try and reroll a failed grab attempt. is that true or do you use the catch skill? or am I getting my different versions of the rules mixed up?

the current LRB say you attempt to "catch" a bouncing ball but I believe I read somewhere you used sure hands there since it wasnt a pass or hand off. anyone know for sure which it is?

Reply with quote Back to top
BevanOffline
Post subject: Catch & Sure Hands  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2005 - 03:29 AM

Catch can be used for any ball that is moving, whether hand off, pass, throw-in ,kick, intercept or just still bouncing around.

Sure Hands is used for any ball that is sitting quietly Rolling Eyes on the ground. However, this can include a ball that scattered there during the current player's action as long as it settled in the square before the player trying to get it moved to that square.

So if the ball moves to the square a player is in, you use catch. If the player moves to the square the ball is in you use sure hands. Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic