NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 07, 2024 - 02:25 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fractured Leg! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 16, 2005 - 09:41 PM

Canada
      VBZ wrote:
Nine boards , eight boards, who cares? I wanna play some Bloodbowl! I sincerely hope Mike make gets better soon and makes a full recovery. The very fact that he's still willing to finish a board after suffering a stroke (Jesus!) makes one thing very clear to me: my wife was right -we're all f***king nuts!!

Well Mike and I agree that the opposite is true - it is the hobby that keeps us from going nuts! Mike has said how grateful he has been to have this to keep his mind occupied and off of all the problems at home.

But on a lighter note, I oversaw delivery of the Khemri Desert board to the Dueling Grounds today and took down the halfling and Norse boards. (Ben, if you read this you will appreciate the halfling board! Wink) Any TBBF'ers will get a chance to ooh and aah over them on Thursday night.

The other boards are about 99% done on my end, and they are looking friggin' cool! I am going to have a great time playing one-off games on these babies after the tourney!

Also, the Stunty Cup has a new surprise! Check out the "Stunty Free for All" link in this forum for more details.

Spazz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 16, 2005 - 10:02 PM

Canada
I'm looking forward to getting a sneak peak at the boards tomorrow night then.

I built my own stadium for my old Skaven team back home, and I can say that it is an impressive feat to make all these boards for the tournament. I can't wait for the weakend so we can break them in.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 12:19 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Paul wrote:
I'm looking forward to getting a sneak peak at the boards tomorrow night then.

I built my own stadium for my old Skaven team back home, and I can say that it is an impressive feat to make all these boards for the tournament. I can't wait for the weakend so we can break them in.

Paul my friend you did good at the Canadian Open nobody can dispute that, 2nd. place is impressive, but you never played me! You better hope I don't meet you this weekend, cause you will not overcome my rampage!

Rod.

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

GrellOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 05:52 AM

Canada
Rampage of what falling over your own 2 feet. I think you better worry more about getting through the toruny before you can think about beating anyone, and with your track record lately I'd be praying to nuffle the next 2 days, Mr. I'm all that clan-skaven.

It's fun to back

Grell out

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 08:28 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Paul my friend you did good at the Canadian Open nobody can dispute that, 2nd. place is impressive, but you never played me! You better hope I don't meet you this weekend, cause you will not overcome my rampage!

Rod.

Good to have you coming out Rod, a tourney wouldn't be a tourney without your trash talkin'!

Spazz

Da_ScumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 08:38 AM

Undisclosed
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod.

Good to have you coming out Rod, a tourney wouldn't be a tourney without your trash talkin'!

Spazz

Too true as he's yet to even beat once a bunch of goblins for crying out loud! Laughing I say we match him qgainst VBZ and let the trash talking commence between both of them, we're likely to hear expleatives we haven't heard expleated before! Rolling Eyes

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 09:01 AM

Undisclosed
      Quote:

Too true as he's yet to even beat once a bunch of goblins for crying out loud! Laughing I say we match him qgainst VBZ and let the trash talking commence between both of them, we're likely to hear expleatives we haven't heard expleated before! Rolling Eyes

And speaking of rare occurances...this would mean that one of them would actually win a game! (Then again I guess it could be a draw. Neutral )

-Rob Smile

DISCLAIMER: I have never won anything, and I do not even know VBZ so you have to question the credibility of my comments. I really just wanted to get into the trash talking. Smile

NAF Member #5236
---

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 09:02 AM

Canada
Da Scum to da Rescue!

As I announced that my tournament of nine custom made boards might be down to eight, Da Scum has heard my pathetic cry for help and shown compassion unheard of for a gobbo.

He told me that he will be bringing the Ivor Biggin Stadium to the Q'ermitt so that there will indeed be nine custom made pitches at the tourney! He told me thought that the rules for the stadium are "Old School Fans" which means that the old kick off table rules will be used, as oppose to the newer, softer ones.

Thanks Scum!

And who knows, Mike may surprise us all yet and have both of his boards completed!

Regardless, as I look at all these custom made boards and think of the games to be played, I know this is going to be a tourney to remember! (Now if I could just get my stupid digital camera to work!) Sad

Spazz

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 03:06 PM

Canada
      Quote:

Rod.

Bring it on Rod, I can't wait for my dwarfs to get their hands on your furry behind. Smile

Can't wait to see you and your crew there. Remember thoguh, Dueling Grounds is my new home turf, so you're coming into my house to play Barretts Privateers.

garthOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 - 04:34 PM

Paul wrote:
Bring it on ROD, I can't wait for my DWARFS (?!?) to get their hands on your FURRY BEHIND. Smile

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... Back to my previous comment: "Don't try to understand them, Billy, they just aren't like us normal Eastern Ontario - Western Quebec folks..." Not that there is anything WRONG with that guys, but....

Paul wrote:
Can't wait to see you and your crew there. Remember thoguh, Dueling Grounds is my new home turf, so you're coming into my house to play Barretts Privateers.

Isn't that song about a bunch of lazy beer-swilling maritimers who lost (the battle)? Shocked Wink
I prefer "Farwell to Nova Scotia" anyway. Very Happy

"Ohhhh, what I'm gonna do to you...." Ren Hoek

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 - 12:33 AM

Canada
      Quote:
Isn't that song about a bunch of lazy beer-swilling maritimers who lost (the battle)? I prefer "Farwell to Nova Scotia" anyway.

lazy, no, they were sailors, you can't be a lazy sailer. Beer Swiling, well, they probably drank rum, but yeagh, I'll let that slide. But lost the battle, well, they only lost if you consider having the captain killed and your legs blown off, then, well, yea, they probably lost the battle.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 - 12:43 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Grell wrote:
Rampage of what falling over your own 2 feet. I think you better worry more about getting through the toruny before you can think about beating anyone, and with your track record lately I'd be praying to nuffle the next 2 days, Mr. I'm all that clan-skaven.

It's fun to back

Grell out

Pray to Nuffle??? I'll never! Don't get me started on that useless turd!

My track record lately? in my past 3 tourneys I have had 7W 3T 8L

Not the greatest record but then again not the worst, speaking of the worst didn't you come in dead last at the SPIKE! Grell? Ya thought so! When you can figure on how not to be a bottom feeder then maybe respond! Razz

Don't start a hack war you can't win!

Rod

Da_ScumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 - 01:19 AM

Undisclosed
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Not the greatest record but then again not the worst, speaking of the worst didn't you come in dead last at the SPIKE! Grell? Ya thought so! When you can figure on how not to be a bottom feeder then maybe respond! Razz

Rod

And how exactly are you planning on winning it when you yourself are so woefully unarmed? Rolling Eyes I swear how many times we have to tell you when throwing beer cans to throw EMPTY ones?!?! Otherwise it's a perfectly good waste of that magically brewed elixer of Cuffle that makes any plan on the field look brilliant...or at least make you beyond caring if it's brilliant or not...

...this explains many of my "brilliant" goblin plays of course... Laughing

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 - 01:31 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Da_Scum wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod

And how exactly are you planning on winning it when you yourself are so woefully unarmed? Rolling Eyes I swear how many times we have to tell you when throwing beer cans to throw EMPTY ones?!?! Otherwise it's a perfectly good waste of that magically brewed elixer of Cuffle that makes any plan on the field look brilliant...or at least make you beyond caring if it's brilliant or not...

...this explains many of my "brilliant" goblin plays of course... Laughing

Huh?

I need more Beer!

Paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, ahh Hell maybe I should just use my Skaven....... or should I keep trying to finnish my secret new race?

Da_ScumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 - 01:37 AM

Undisclosed
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Huh?

I need more Beer!

Paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, paint, ahh Hell maybe I should just use my Skaven....... or should I keep trying to finnish my secret new race?

...yeah, rats in tights...you're not fooling anyone your know! Rolling Eyes

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic