NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 10:11 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Any day now. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
IthilkirOffline
Post subject: Lore of Nuffle :: Iths massive fluff archive  PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 03:51 AM

Just to let those that don't frequent the other BB forums out there that I setup a site filled with all the names of players, teams, stadiums, tournament winners and everything else you could wish for.

Should be a nice update this weekend with a pile of Did You Knows Very Happy

http://www.sehutton.com/loreofnuffle

Reply with quote Back to top
IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 03, 2005 - 02:22 PM

A pretty big update today, added the names of players, teams and some of the losers of the Dungeon Bowl final mentioned in Dungeon Bowl as well as finishing up the timeline (for now, maybe 5th edition will give us more background, it's pretty thin after 2489). Added an FAQ page as well with some... ermm, frequently asked questions regarding both Blood Bowl and this site.More Did You Knows! that's all of them apart from the White Dwarf ones, and a couple of updates to the secret weapon list Smile Other than that not a lot, just minor cleaning of text and other minor changes you wouldn't notice or care about Smile

IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 16, 2005 - 03:19 PM

Added the names of players listed in the old second edition box, the teams listed along with them are either directly mentioned or match the strips of those teams. On that note, 'Grimwold Helmsmasher' is listed on the back but it's pretty clear that it is supposed to be Grimwold 'The Helmsmasher' Grimbreath so that version of his name hasn't been listed. The only player that comes from the box that doesn't have a team listed is Jem Goldstar, though the colours of his team are shown in numerous illustrations and 'eavy metal pics they don't actually have a name as far as I know (pink/green colours fyi), so if you do know the name of the team, drop me a line Wink Started on the NAF Facts, only a few listed, but I'm slowly getting through them Smile On the subject of the NAF Facts I'm looking for some volunteers to help me, you can find out more info on the forum HERE. Also added a few more Did You Know's - thanks to Torpor for typing them out for me Smile

IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 24, 2005 - 01:04 PM

Thanks to Mordredd and Nazgit, 25 new NAF Facts have been added in todays update! Scarily we're getting close to actually running out of things to add to the site to make a weekly update possible (though there is a couple of sections I'll be adding which are nearly done, including a list of organisations/sponsors/products mentioned in the Blood Bowl world and a fan flavour section). A teenie update to the timeline to add in the current year and some mindless fluff Smile . I've also changed the format of new additions, they'll be highlighted in red in the actual section, so if there is one new player added to the list, then he'll be in red, makes it easier to see what has been changed in the site. On the subject of updates and finishing the site, I've marked quite a few sections as finished, although some never will be due to a once yearly change (aka the tournaments) it's classed as finished by me. I might spot the odd thing I've missed from some sections but by all intents and purposes there should be no more changes to those sections.

IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 15, 2005 - 04:02 PM

Some new names added, first from the Dwarf Warhammerers profile from Fanatic (that's sixteen new Dwarf names), three new Chaos All-Star players from WD105 and a few other missing names. Also a new DYK and NAF Fact, strictly speaking there should be two new DYK's, but the other one is really long and basically I can't be bothered to type it out right now, sorry... I'll get round to it later. Currently there's no way I have enough information for a weekly update, it just won't happen, but I'll add to the site when I can. Also as a side note, real life has kicked in a bit hard since I recently split with my long term partner and I've lost a lot of drive for BB, but time heals all wounds so I'll no doubt get the drive again. In the meantime, everyone take care Smile

IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 21, 2005 - 09:05 AM

ALL (as far as I know) names from the novel have been added as well as team names, non player names, a new stadium and other minor bits and bobs. Some info has been adjusted (whether it was a typo or me being stupid). Next update (whenever that is) will add 'products' such as Bloodweiser, Cabavlvision and Pop Khorne.

IthilkirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 18, 2006 - 08:46 AM

18th January, 2006
A New Year and a new update. Hope you all had a good holiday Smile This update is quite small, it just adds the name of sponors/products/companies. I just chucked them into a generic sponsors section under names. I also removed the forum, it wasn't being used at all. If you need to get a hold of me or discuss the site, send me an email or a PM on TalkBloodBowl. I finally made a dream come true though. I'm writing the background for the new Blood Bowl rulebook. It's actually less than in previous years due to space constraints but hopefully there is enough to make everyone happy.. I know I need to update the site soon to add in the new teams and players mention Smile Ah, forgot. There's also a couple of little fixes to some teams that were mislisted as being first in the novel when they were first mentioned in the 3rd edition Death Zone supplement. Should be fixed now Smile

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic