NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 08:21 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The High Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BlackOrcOffline
Post subject: Budapest Bowl III., Hungary, 22-23 October 2005  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 - 10:45 AM

Hungary
After a successful 2 years period of national tournaments in Hungary we proudly announce our arrival to the international scene. With 7 tourneys behind us we hopefully gathered the experinece (and the amount of coaches) to organize an event which will give a good time for those attracted here from abroad.

If interested, please check this link:
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/verfoci/champs/october_english.html

One of the most important questions that is not yet on the link: accomodation. We cannot offer exact possibilities yet, as the ho(s)tels say that "the date is a bit far away, so come back later please", but we have some clues. Cheap rooms are for 10 Euros in the outer parts of the town (say 30-40 min to get in the center) and for 25-40 Euros in more central parts.

Please note that I started a thread on TBB as well, but I will check this NAF site more often.

Reply with quote Back to top
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 - 11:00 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

BlackOrc ... I enjoyed talking to the guys from Hungary so much over the last 3 years when I've needed to. You guys are a good group. If I was single ... I would honestly figure out how to fly over and play.

Hope your first big time event goes off great.

Galak

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic