NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 08:19 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's like chess only... different. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject: GenCon - Teams For Sale  PostPosted: Aug 01, 2005 - 09:01 AM

Undisclosed
Hello-
In the last year of returning to the Blood Bowl fold I have gotten a bit out of hand in my spending. I went from having one painted team to 8 or 9. (With 2 more on the way. Rolling Eyes )

This doesn't include the unpainted models/teams that I have gobbled up in my insatiable hunger for all things Blood Bowl.

Anyway...my point is that I am coming to my senses a bit and realise that I now have more teams than I need. Some are painted very well and I was wondering if anyone was looking for a painted team. (Not sure I want to go the eBay route.)

Dark Elves, Chaos, and Skaven would be first on the list. Both the Dark Elves and Chaos teams are large rosters. The DEs have the full positionals and a coach(19 Models including the coach). The Chaos Squad has 12 Beastmen, three more with converted mutations, 2 Chaos Warriors a Mino and two of the 2nd edition stars. (Withergrasp and Bilerot.) The Skaven team is 13 or 14 strong with a Rat Ogre.

I also have a partially painted 2nd Edition Elf team (That includes a 1st edition Elf Defender (IIRC) and Elric Sidewinder...a full "NIB" 2nd Edition Human Team, and some other side stuff.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in seeing pictures PM me and I can get some out to you. I will also likely have one or two of these teams with me at GenCon. (Thus the GenCon bit in the subjet line. Smile)

-RobO

NAF Member #5236
---

Reply with quote Back to top
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 08, 2005 - 07:20 PM

Undisclosed
In case you missed it in the other forum, I added some links to pictures.
-RobO

http://www.bloodbowl.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2523

NAF Member #5236
---

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic