NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 08, 2024 - 12:23 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Norse team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 01:45 PM

United States of America
What are you gonna coach CS?

aka Rob (NAF #248)
President of the Lord Borak Fan Club
Founder of the GCLU
Commissioner, TO, Goblin King, NEBBN TSO

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 01:59 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Well, I was undicided between Skaven & Lizardmen at first, but Lizards can be really frustrating when your Skinks refuse to pick up the ball!

So then it was Skaven, but then I was thinking of trying a new race, something that I have wanted to play for quite awhile..... So it was Skaven vs. this new race idea.....

Between those I'm leaning towards Skaven, but who knows you may see me play a new team at the DB....

But most likely it will be Skaven (& definately not Lizardmen!)

Rod.

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

twistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 02:43 PM

Canada
Dunno what you are talking about Rod. Lizards rock! You just can't do the crazy @$$ plays that are possible with GRs.

HammerBowl. http://bkbbl.com/

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 07:18 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      twist wrote:
Dunno what you are talking about Rod. Lizards rock! You just can't do the crazy @$$ plays that are possible with GRs.

Ya I saw you at last years Death-Bowl!!!!

...... wait I beat you at last years Death-Bowl with my Skaven.

You have seem to given up with Skaven.... & if you count our last tourney game + the only TBBF game we have played, my Skaven are 2-0 vs. whatever pathethic roster you can try & asemble vs. me!!!!

So honestly, I suggest that you take your useless comments & shove em up the TBBF arse (since you are the "CAMISHIONOR") Everyone knows that the Death-Bowl has stayed in Montreal the first 2 years! It will be tough to grasp the AXE from those protecting it in Montreal!

I will promise you one thing, the only way a member of the TBBF will walk away with the Death-Bowl will be if myself (a non Torontonian wins the coveted prize!)

It's obvious that this years Death-Bowl will go to a native Montreal player, or an American, or any other Canadian other than the TBBF (except me, only reason I'm in the TBBF is because of work, trust me Niagara Falls is the true Ontario BloodBowl Capital!)

On a side note if anyone defeats Zombie, I'll buy you a pint!

Rod.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 07:18 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      twist wrote:

...... wait I beat you at last years Death-Bowl with my Skaven.

You have seem to given up with Skaven.... & if you count our last tourney game + the only TBBF game we have played, my Skaven are 2-0 vs. whatever pathethic roster you can try & asemble vs. me!!!!

So honestly, I suggest that you take your useless comments & shove em up the TBBF arse (since you are the "CAMISHIONOR") Everyone knows that the Death-Bowl has stayed in Montreal the first 2 years! It will be tough to grasp the AXE from those protecting it in Montreal!

I will promise you one thing, the only way a member of the TBBF will walk away with the Death-Bowl will be if myself (a non Torontonian wins the coveted prize!)

It's obvious that this years Death-Bowl will go to a native Montreal player, or an American, or any other Canadian other than the TBBF (except me, only reason I'm in the TBBF is because of work, trust me Niagara Falls is the true Ontario BloodBowl Capital!)

Rod.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 07:47 PM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      twist wrote:

Um.... he played wood elves at the deathbowl last year..... Rolling Eyes

Clan-Skaven wrote:
It's obvious that this years Death-Bowl will go to a native Montreal player, or an American, or any other Canadian other than the TBBF

Canadian? Non TBBF? Hey! That sounds like me! Woo hoo! Thanks for the vote of encouragement Rod! Bringin' the axe home to Brampton baby, yeah!

Clan-Skaven wrote:

I'll look forward to it! Bring him on! Twisted Evil Pow Pow Pow

Spazz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 08:29 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Ya I know Twist played Woody's at last years D-B, my point was that he in the last cople of games failed 0-2 vs me!

& I was not talking about you Spazz I was referring to myself! (Need I remind you, that you lost to Garth? Sorry again Garth to bring this up again, but Spazz must learn not to confront me!) It will be me not you Spazz that will win the 2005 Death-Bowl, if no Americans or Montreal folk win or anyone else despite the TBBF from Ontario.....

Ok , yes there is an outside chance of Torg winning, did I say outside? Well I meant extreamly outside (even my buddy Talons from Niagara has a better chance of winning than Torg!) Sorry Torg, I know you are my leader in the right to claim Nuffle is a #$%&^(%($&($&^($&($&($%&*$&($(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it is my right to also claim that you will bow before me with all the other Death-Bowl combatants, that I will be the Death-Bowl Champion! Oh & $%&^ NUFFLE!

Ok so why do I say the TBBF has no chance of winning the Death-Bowl? Well in the first Death-Bowl, it was 3 TBBF'rs VS. Zombie (Zombie won!) Death-Bowl 1 = TBBF is useless!

In Death-Bowl 2 we saw Ben (a TBBF so called elite) in the final round (as he was the year before) this time it was 2 Montreal folk vs. a TBBF (no challenge) & a Spikey haired Ottawa Gent! Well the Montreal folk showed the TBBF what teamwork is all about with the win! Montreal 2 W, 0 T, 0 L Everyone else (including & most of all the TBBF!) 0W, 0 T, 2 L !!!

TBBF give up, everyone knows that the only reason you look impressive in your own league is because of the cheesesy rules that you allow in your own league!

I should be the TBBF Commish! I will bring order to this pitiful excuse of a league trying for a 3rd time to win the Death-Bowl, only to make fools of themselves yet again (it will be like a trilogy.... Episode I , "The Zombie Menice" Episode II "The Repeat Rising of Montreal Blood-Bowl" Episode III has not been written, but my guess is it will be something like "The return of the Failure to the TBBF!")

Man I love posting drunk!, it helps me become even more of an A$$ than usual!

Death-Bowl Rocks, TBBF Rolls! (rolling down, further & further! Twisted Evil )

I'm such an A$$, .....

Rod.

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 09:01 PM

Canada
Man, the TBBF can't win every tournament in Eastern Canada, we let someone else win the Deathbowl so you guys don't get all angry and complain.

And besides, I didn't play at the Deathbowl last year, or the year before. Hell, the Axe is going to come back to Toronto, and then take a flight home to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia!!!!!

Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 10:10 PM

United States of America
Episode III
Revenge of the Shit

Only those who have come close to the wooden spoon in aprior DB will be in the final Wink

aka Rob (NAF #248)
Founder of the GCLU

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2005 - 10:18 PM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
& I was not talking about you Spazz I was referring to myself! (Need I remind you, that you lost to Garth? Sorry again Garth to bring this up again, but Spazz must learn not to confront me!)

Nice.....

But my bunnies were playing on an arctic field in their swimsuits! I mean, c'mon! that had to affect their game!

But by the way.... didn't we tie in the DBII? That would mean that Garth could beat you too! Go get 'im Garth! Make him sorry that he invoked your wrath!

@Paul - take the axe on a plane? you might have more trouble getting on than Lagerbottom! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

twistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2005 - 04:13 PM

Canada
Rod, you ARE an @$$, and your drunken memory is flawed! The first time I met you on the pitch with my wood elves, I absolutely schooled you, something like 5-2! I remember it because you spent the next year in here bragging how you were the worst Canadian coach in NAF! Very Happy You also talked about how you were a collective -9 in TDs for/against versus wood elves by playing myself and BUD that tourney. Razz

Then last DB I had terrible luck, and lost a lot, with many 1s rolled with the game on the line, including a close one to the Champ in O/T! So at best, we are 1-1 in tourney play.

So bring your little rats to DB, My Saurii want something to step on. That is one of my absolute favourite matchups with Lizards. If your memory is poor, just remember how I maimed your TBBF rat team with mine! Imagine Lizards instead... *drool!* HA HA HA!

And yes, people! I did mention that Clan Skaven has a TBBF team, and IS a member! Appears that he is turning into a bad seed though, and I might have to step on him. Whats that Rod? I think your team sheet needs an audit! Oops! A mistake! *riiiiiip!* Start over buddy! Wink

HammerBowl. http://bkbbl.com/

drewaustinOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 21, 2005 - 08:43 AM

Woodstock, Ontario CANADA

All this talk about skaven is making me hungry.

I don't care what all of you say, but my dwarves have always thought that Skaven are great.

Especially with a little mint jelly and fava beans. Orc

ColinOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 21, 2005 - 10:01 PM

The Axe is going west this year so don't worry about the Yanks, TBBFers, or Zombie, you will all have to contend with Torg!!!

Yeah, ok, stop laughing so hard!

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 22, 2005 - 07:37 AM

Just a note about The Death Bowl, The Spike! and majors status.

There's a rumor floating around that there may now be a 2005 Spike! event. When they're going to hold it I have no idea because the rest of the year other than December is pretty much booked. The smart move would be to hold it next April, 5 months away from the Chaos Cup. It's too late to hold it in September. October is The Death Bowl. November is the Chaos Cup. December is Xmas and not the best idea in the world.

In any case, The Death Bowl III tournament will have major status this year no matter what happens with the Spike! tournament.

Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 22, 2005 - 07:38 AM

United States of America
Just can't stop laughing Laughing .....must stop Laughing ....or I may get demoted........ Laughing

I can see it now Torg for the win....OFAB: 1 Laughing
Let the blaspheming commence Laughing

aka Rob (NAF #248)
Founder of the GCLU

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic