NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 10:08 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Gobbos: The other green meat. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ShepherdOffline
Post subject: Visiting the ECBBL Tuesday night!  PostPosted: Oct 09, 2005 - 04:08 AM

Well, I'm catching a plane in 12 hours, and will be in London early Monday morning. I'm hoping (after talking to JJB, Indigo and a couple other guys) to make it to the ECBBL on Tuesday night for a match, if anybody is up for one, or just to say hello and watch some games.

Packed a Chaos Dwarf team (in my carry-on, so I hope they don't take it as some sort of elaborate weapon) to bring...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
ShepherdOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2005 - 05:16 AM

Hmm. Had second thoughts about packing the team (those damn pointy hats -- and I'm only taking carry-on, so I wouldn't have any options if they wouldn't let 'em on the plane) so I'll either borrow somebody's team, if they want to bring a spare (I'll play anything!) or buy a team in a fit of giddy vacationosity while I'm there.

ColinOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2005 - 07:29 AM

I brought CDs to the BB tourney last year and had no problem with bringing them on board, so don't worry too much.

ShepherdOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2005 - 07:43 AM

Intercontinental? I'm worried about getting the one super-anal customs inspector and standing there with a C-Dwarf team that I can't bring on the plane and no way to check luggage...

...and jeez, those things ARE lethal weapons, way more than nail scissors...

...it's a good excuse to buy more figs anyway. Wink

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic