NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 10:14 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Boot to the head. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 - 03:48 PM

England
I've only used Luthor in resurrection style tournaments at his old cheaper price. Interestingly I've done better without him. Kinda makes me think that he's not all that.

Reply with quote Back to top
DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 - 05:48 PM
Former President

England
      Mordredd wrote:
I've only used Luthor in resurrection style tournaments at his old cheaper price. Interestingly I've done better without him. Kinda makes me think that he's not all that.

I went 4-0 at Resurrection itself with (old price) Luthor powered Undead.
And didn't Tarra win the BB 03 with Luthor powered Humans with a 6-0 record? I believe he took Luthor Humans again at the new price in 04 and posted a W3 D2 L1 record. Not that that proves anything (esp with 50K linos as opposed to 30K Zombies), but I don't think there's been enough Res style tournies (that allow Stars) with new price Luthor to draw any conclusions one way or another. But people don't seem to be taking him at every opportunity and then winning tournies regularly with him, so my gut feeling is that he's fine.
Tackle, Guard and DP are skills you tend to see a lot of in Res style tournies anyway, if people want to put that many eggs in one basket then I can live with it.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic