NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 10:09 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Neck! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Igor_TahavanaleOffline
Post subject: NAF dice... a colour change from the cursed blue due?  PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 05:11 AM

Worcestershire
Sure I read on here ages ago that the dice were due to change every year from now on, so here's my point...
...I joined when the pinkies were on display and go the new blue ones (which are the worst dice ever as they carry the deadly 'skull curse of Nuffle') which means I'm somewhere in the crossover period.

Are they changing again? (red darn it!) And if they are is there any way I could delay my package after renewal to make sure I don't get another set of these thrice-Nuffle-damned six-sided bringers of misery should the UK rep (sorry,couldn't find who it was) happen to have more of those accursed navy-shade game losers?

Anybody know? Anybody care?

Reply with quote Back to top
CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 05:57 AM

We're working on the new dice at the moment. If you want the new set you can let your membership expire and renew when the new color comes out. Your info will stay in the system for at least 6 months after you expire.

Igor_TahavanaleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 09:20 AM

Worcestershire
Was hoping not to have to do that, I'll be at the Bloodbowl this year and was going to (finally) get my rating decimated by getting repeatedly slaughtered... Embarassed

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 09:54 AM

I believe that as long as you renew within the 6 months after you expired your decimated rating should still be valid. If you had never been a NAF member and played the BB before you signed up then the event would not be applicable to your ranking.

At any rate we normally have the new dice out in time for the BB so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Igor_TahavanaleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:50 PM

Worcestershire
Cheers, gratitudes, and indeed many thanks Mr.CyberHare sir. Truely thou art a bastion of useful knowledge. Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic