NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 08, 2024 - 06:26 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Useless Minotaur! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:31 AM

One more thing.......Rod you even admitted to me yesterday that Robert Hosek was your toughest opponent on Saturday!!!! Well I hope you know that you are talking about the worst coach in Canada!!!! I am not sure where he ranks with his Vampires but with his norse his coach rating is a STELLAR 115.19. I think I have said enough!!!!!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:47 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Hey Talons I at least am not afraid to try & dig my rating out of the hole I at one time had a 114.95 coach rating with my Rats, but I plugged away & fought to bring it back up (now 140.23, not a great rank but alot greater than where it was)

You on the other hand played your Pro Elves in one tourney & won 2 games lost 4 , & dropped to a rating of 139.21 (133.86 was your lowest point) Now you just gave up on them. Went & tried other races (Orc , CD's ), but have not tried to raise your elves up any.

Whats the matter are we a lil scared? Are you not good enough to bring your elves back up? CHICKEN Exclamation Question

Lets see you get your Elves past 150!

I bet my Rats will get there before your Elves will!

But you wont do it, yer too afraid to even try.....

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rod!

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Last edited by Clan_Skaven on May 29, 2006 - 09:48 AM; edited 1 time in total

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:48 AM

Jealous?????? Of what????? Rod give your head a shake.....You know as well as I do that the MOBB are some of the weakest players on the circuit. You would have the right to brag about beating a field that included Ben, Kolja, Cam, Bud and so on!!!!! Look at your competition. They fall far in comparison to the talent I have just mentioned. I know the game of Bloodbowl is based on dice rolls but strategy counts....and sorry to say the Mobb lacks strategy. When they have a guy who shows up to a tourney with Orcs and doesn't buy RR's because he doesn't need them. Or a guy who will forget about even trying to score a TD or play for the win because the casulty is more important. Come on!!!!

To prove my comments above, look at their rankings....Hosek last in Canada with a 115.19CR, Wolfhowl 5th from the bottom with a 127.46 CR and Baccus with a 134.53 CR who sits 12th from the bottom. Paul with his Skaven has a whopping CR of 128.49 for 6th from the bottom.

You guys should be embarassed to even be on here bragging about your victories at the Spike 06!!!! GW Canada has turned this tourney into a joke but you guys are giving them a run for their money!!!!!!!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:51 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Talons wrote:
Jealous?????? Of what????? Rod give your head a shake.....You know as well as I do that the MOBB are some of the weakest players on the circuit. You would have the right to brag about beating a field that included Ben, Kolja, Cam, Bud and so on!!!!! Look at your competition. They fall far in comparison to the talent I have just mentioned. I know the game of Bloodbowl is based on dice rolls but strategy counts....and sorry to say the Mobb lacks strategy. When they have a guy who shows up to a tourney with Orcs and doesn't buy RR's because he doesn't need them. Or a guy who will forget about even trying to score a TD or play for the win because the casulty is more important. Come on!!!!

To prove my comments above, look at their rankings....Hosek last in Canada with a 115.19CR, Wolfhowl 5th from the bottom with a 127.46 CR and Baccus with a 134.53 CR who sits 12th from the bottom. Paul with his Skaven has a whopping CR of 128.49 for 6th from the bottom.

You guys should be embarassed to even be on here bragging about your victories at the Spike 06!!!! GW Canada has turned this tourney into a joke but you guys are giving them a run for their money!!!!!!!

"sniff-sniff" that jealous odor is still floating around in the room....

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

skaven27Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:57 AM

Canada
mr talons are you talking about not trying to win?

WolfhowlOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:04 AM

Talons wrote:
Wolfhowl 5th from the bottom with a 127.46

I'll have you know that I'm ranked 45/104 in Canada with my Chaos team (151.69), Making me the Highest ranked Chaos team in Canada!!!!!

The founder of our league is the number 1 Goblin Team in the World!!! (Da_Scum)

Have a little respect for the MOBB, we are young, we are growing, and we will dominate!!!!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:04 AM

Canada
      Talons wrote:
Spazz, CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!! You really have no clue how bad your opponents were, Do you???? First of all you had 5 people that were NAF ranked. Secondly the guys you played were Harry Potter who was a rookie coach with a rating of 150. Your second opponent.....Wolfhowl a coach rating of 151.6 and your third opponent Baccus a coach rating of a whopping 133.88. WOW!!!!!!! That is some tough competition Pal!!!! I know that I really shouldn't bash your competition but COME ON!!!! I had to listen to you and Rod go on and on about this crap yesterday and I told you guys yesterday that your competition SUCKED!!!!! I know Rod is going to go on about facing Paul in the second round on Saturday but we all know how good Paul is with his Skaven recently!!!!! Oh Yeah, How does someone lose 5-0 to ROD????? Can anyone tell me what is worse, Losing 5-0 to Rod or going 0-5 at the North America Cup??? You and Rod should just shut your mouths....stop bragging about your cheesy victories over crap competition, before you guys look worse than you already do.

Talons,

That's harsh man. Maybe the competition wasn't as good as you would find at the Deathbowl or other tourneys, but you don't have to slam these guys. I mean what have they done to you?

And you know only one side of the story when it comes to the Nurgle rankings. You look at the guy who is ranked #1 in the world and he went to ONE tourney, and has a 4/1/2 record. I have been to two tourneys and have a 6/1/2 record. How do you know how tough his opponents were? sure, maybe my oppponents at the Spike! were not as tough as some of the other out there, but keep in mind that I did beat Gken at the Deathbowl, and he is ranked #1 in America!

I know the rankings are dodgy at best, but c'mon give me a break!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:06 AM

Skaven27......Are you on crack????? Obviously you should have somewhat of a clue before you open your mouth!!!!! I was talking about Robert Hosek from the MOBB who has a history of playing for the casulty bonus in tourneys instead of playing for the win. I think you should start coming to more tourneys before you speak out about stuff you have no idea about!!!! Twisted Evil

Baccuus2099Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:11 AM

Talons wrote:
Spazz, CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!! You really have no clue how bad your opponents were, Do you???? First of all you had 5 people that were NAF ranked. Secondly the guys you played were Harry Potter who was a rookie coach with a rating of 150. Your second opponent.....Wolfhowl a coach rating of 151.6 and your third opponent Baccus a coach rating of a whopping 133.88. WOW!!!!!!! That is some tough competition Pal!!!! I know that I really shouldn't bash your competition but COME ON!!!! I had to listen to you and Rod go on and on about this crap yesterday and I told you guys yesterday that your competition SUCKED!!!!! I know Rod is going to go on about facing Paul in the second round on Saturday but we all know how good Paul is with his Skaven recently!!!!! Oh Yeah, How does someone lose 5-0 to ROD????? Can anyone tell me what is worse, Losing 5-0 to Rod or going 0-5 at the North America Cup??? You and Rod should just shut your mouths....stop bragging about your cheesy victories over crap competition, before you guys look worse than you already do.

Easy fer you t badmouth when you didn't even show up for it!!

If you don't show up fer a tourny don't badmouth those that do

Baccuus2099Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:18 AM

Talons wrote:
Skaven27......Are you on crack????? Obviously you should have somewhat of a clue before you open your mouth!!!!! I was talking about Robert Hosek from the MOBB who has a history of playing for the casulty bonus in tourneys instead of playing for the win. I think you should start coming to more tourneys before you speak out about stuff you have no idea about!!!! Twisted Evil

Close yer yap! And if you can't talk with respect in here, then don't come in

The ppl who showed up, and played have every right to lip off about how things were, but at least they had the guts to show up and play. You, hell you probably didn't even have the brain cells needed to wake up. Do us all a favour and get lost.

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:18 AM

Wolfhowl wrote:
      Talons wrote:
Wolfhowl 5th from the bottom with a 127.46

I'll have you know that I'm ranked 45/104 in Canada with my Chaos team (151.69), Making me the Highest ranked Chaos team in Canada!!!!!

The founder of our league is the number 1 Goblin Team in the World!!! (Da_Scum)

Have a little respect for the MOBB, we are young, we are growing, and we will dominate!!!!

Where do I start with this one???? The MOBB will never dominate!!!! You guys will always be bottom feeders at the tourneys.

As far as you being the highest ranked coach in Canada with Chaos...Are you the only one who plays them????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for your founder Mr David Sutton. I would like to see David play a tourney with Naf block dice instead of his suspected weighted dice. I know this is going to cause a ripple effect from this comment but I am not the only one who has questioned those dice!!!!!! I am just the only one who has the balls to print it here for everyone to see. I will tell you one thing, if and when I get the chance to play Mr Sutton.....his Dino dice will not be used. We will see how good his team is then, when you take away those crooked dice.

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:19 AM

Canada
      Talons wrote:
I know Rod is going to go on about facing Paul in the second round on Saturday but we all know how good Paul is with his Skaven recently!!!!! Oh Yeah, How does someone lose 5-0 to ROD????? Can anyone tell me what is worse, Losing 5-0 to Rod or going 0-5 at the North America Cup??? You and Rod should just shut your mouths....stop bragging about your cheesy victories over crap competition, before you guys look worse than you already do.

Hey Talons,

you played my Rats at the Canadian Open right? How did that turn out for ya? Hmmmm, oh yea, I won.

Baccuus2099Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:22 AM

Talons wrote:

As for your founder Mr David Sutton. I would like to see David play a tourney with Naf block dice instead of his suspected weighted dice. I know this is going to cause a ripple effect from this comment but I am not the only one who has questioned those dice!!!!!! I am just the only one who has the balls to print it here for everyone to see. I will tell you one thing, if and when I get the chance to play Mr Sutton.....his Dino dice will not be used. We will see how good his team is then, when you take away those crooked dice.

Back Off! Quit spewing yer verbal s**t, no one wants to hear from you.
Come out to the Bunker in Oakville, and I'll play you a game, and wipe up the pitch with ya. If you have the guts.

If you can get yer head out of yer ascii fer the length of time it takes me to kick it, you'll have done something worthwhile today.

And BTW dipstick, his block dice ARE NAF dice, here's a quarter buy a clue

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:26 AM

Listen Baccus!!! Why would I waste my time coming to a tourney that has been screwed up for the last 2 years. The Spike is only a major by name, the tourney is a farce!!!! The past 2 years GW Canada has tried everything to destroy this tourney. I give you and your squad full marks in trying to put up with GW bull crap. Rod told me that it was alright!!!!
So you should be congratulated for that but you still will not get more than the 10 people who have shown up the past 2 years. The Bloodbowl community knows that the Spike has become a joke and it will stay a joke until GW releases it's rights to the tourney.

WolfhowlOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 10:29 AM

Talons wrote:

Insult my league all you wish, call us bottom feeder. That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, (you are quite wrong, and I suppect a bit daft in the head, but you are welcome to your opinion), but do NOT question the Honour and integrity of one of my leaguemates.

David Sutton is a good and honest player. I have used those dino dice, and they have always rolled fair. Calling him a cheat only proves that you are a small and petty loser.

Shut the Fu*k up!

Last edited by Wolfhowl on May 29, 2006 - 10:32 AM; edited 1 time in total

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic