NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 12:56 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's only a 2+ roll. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
frogbearOffline
Post subject: Journeymen Querey  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 05:44 AM

Australia

Hi All

Page 38 of the 5.0 League Rules (number '8') states that 'A Journeyman is always a player from 0-16 position on your team's roster....'

On a normal human team, does this mean that if I cannot field 11 players (let's say I have 7 left) and have no blitzers, I can take 4 journeymen blitzers with full skills plus 'loner' for free for the next game?

If this is the case, does this also mean that you can take a minotaur journeyman on a chaos team? It just seems a little strange to me. Anyone else have a view on this?

Reply with quote Back to top
MootazOffline
Post subject: Re: Journeymen Querey  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 05:48 AM

Undisclosed
      frogbear01 wrote:
Hi All

Page 38 of the 5.0 League Rules (number '8') states that 'A Journeyman is always a player from 0-16 position on your team's roster....'

On a normal human team, does this mean that if I cannot field 11 players (let's say I have 7 left) and have no blitzers, I can take 4 journeymen blitzers with full skills plus 'loner' for free for the next game?

If this is the case, does this also mean that you can take a minotaur journeyman on a chaos team? It just seems a little strange to me. Anyone else have a view on this?

You are reading it incorrectly. Your 0-16 position is your linemen. In a human team, only Linemen are 0-16 (meaning you can have between 0 and 16 Linemen in a team), Blitzers, e.g., are 0-4. So in a human team only Linemen can be Journeymen.

With Undead, there you can chose between Zombies and Skeletons as Journeymen (you can even mix), as both the positions are 0-16.

frogbearOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 06:03 AM

Australia

Ahh! Thank you for that. Makes alot more sense to me now.

Cheers.......

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic