NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 02:44 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pit Trap! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
frogbearOffline
Post subject: Journeymen Querey  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 05:44 AM

Australia

Hi All

Page 38 of the 5.0 League Rules (number '8') states that 'A Journeyman is always a player from 0-16 position on your team's roster....'

On a normal human team, does this mean that if I cannot field 11 players (let's say I have 7 left) and have no blitzers, I can take 4 journeymen blitzers with full skills plus 'loner' for free for the next game?

If this is the case, does this also mean that you can take a minotaur journeyman on a chaos team? It just seems a little strange to me. Anyone else have a view on this?

Reply with quote Back to top
MootazOffline
Post subject: Re: Journeymen Querey  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 05:48 AM

Undisclosed
      frogbear01 wrote:
Hi All

Page 38 of the 5.0 League Rules (number '8') states that 'A Journeyman is always a player from 0-16 position on your team's roster....'

On a normal human team, does this mean that if I cannot field 11 players (let's say I have 7 left) and have no blitzers, I can take 4 journeymen blitzers with full skills plus 'loner' for free for the next game?

If this is the case, does this also mean that you can take a minotaur journeyman on a chaos team? It just seems a little strange to me. Anyone else have a view on this?

You are reading it incorrectly. Your 0-16 position is your linemen. In a human team, only Linemen are 0-16 (meaning you can have between 0 and 16 Linemen in a team), Blitzers, e.g., are 0-4. So in a human team only Linemen can be Journeymen.

With Undead, there you can chose between Zombies and Skeletons as Journeymen (you can even mix), as both the positions are 0-16.

frogbearOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 - 06:03 AM

Australia

Ahh! Thank you for that. Makes alot more sense to me now.

Cheers.......

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic