NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 07, 2024 - 05:17 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Griff Oberwald should retire. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 12:19 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      garth wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
The "Best Team" award will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine!

Yeah, well I thought the same about the Sportsmanship award -- but that ended with YOUR tourney, Spazz... Crying or Very sad

hey garth are you coming to the open?

We are putting an ottawa vehicle together, looks like we might need a big one!

JTB

Ya you will need a big one!

To carry back all your sorry Asses with a heap load losses & bad excuses as to why you all ended up with Spazz & Talons, at the bottom of the tourney!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh I'm so ready to kill kill kill................BRING IT!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Reply with quote Back to top
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 12:38 PM

Canada
      Quote:

maybe you should also be ready to score?

Otherwise I don't see what is going to stop the ottawa crew from cleaning up!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
JTB

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 12:41 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      Quote:

maybe you should also be ready to score?

Otherwise I don't see what is going to stop the ottawa crew from cleaning up!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
JTB

Having only 3 players left on the pitch at the start of the 2nd half! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Exclamation

Oh you all are gonna feel some PAIN!

Rod

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 01:49 PM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
To carry back all your sorry Asses with a heap load losses & bad excuses as to why you all ended up with Spazz & Talons, at the bottom of the tourney!

I guess with your head up yer arse it must look that way to you, but you forget that things are actually upside down when you are looking at it form that angle and Talons and I will be finishing at the top! (With him being my number one bitch!) Twisted Evil

You, you will be sucking off the teets of the lowliest of the low! If Lagerbottom were coming he would be reaching down to feed you with his wooden spoon! Laughing

The only "pain" that you are going to be bringing is to our sense of smell with your infamous (and always wretched) Guiness farts! Shocked

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 03:03 PM

Hey Rod.......I think it is time to reinstate the Hair Club For Men!!!!!! Well I guess in your case, It's the Hair Club for Whiners.........since you have been whining about your last haircut for almost a year now. Very Happy

I can't wait for the Canadian Open......It will be another stepping stone to prove my dominance over you lacklustre opponents I unfortunately have to play against. Hell, I think playing Lagerbaby and his misfits in Philly would be tougher competition. LOL!!!!

Garth, I hope you make it to the Open, Rod and Craig need a stiff challenge to the spoon.

Eggball, please tell me your coming so Spazz will stop obsessing over the BEST TEAM AWARD!!!!! I am so sick of hearing about it!!! LOL!!!!

Anyways, I hope as many people in the community can make it to the Open as they will all witness....my rise to Dominance!!!!!!!

BenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 03:21 PM

Canada
Man, you guys make me laugh reading all these posts. I'm glad i'm the TO and not the competion so i don't have to be the blunt of all these inslults. Keep it coming.

I wanted to bring an important point that someone brought to my attention.

You will notice on the Draft Section that it states that you may only give 1 skill/stat increase to a player who already has a skill(s) and no more then 2 if that player had started with none.

So don't think you can pile all your skills on one player. You can only do that at the beginning ofthe tournament.

Ben

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 03:22 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Talons wrote:

Anyways, I hope as many people in the community can make it to the Open as they will all witness....my rise to Dominance!!!!!!!

Who is this Dominance fella? Is he the newest Maple Leaf? Is that why your rising to him? Rising up off your knees, eh GALLONS?

Laughing

Rod

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 05:32 PM

Vancouver, BC
Ben: A question about the Shill Draft: Do I have to assign the skill at the same time I draft it or can I draft then assign afterwards?

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 06:37 PM

Vancouver, BC
Reading over the tourny rules I relised that taking a big guy is almost pointless. Using Humans I could take an Orgre for 140K or have 2 player with 4 STR or 1 with 5 STR for 20K more without bone head and loner. Not a bad deal if I say so. Yes, I lose mighty blow, thick skull and throw team mate ( why is it still there??) but having a 6 or 7 MA player that will not bone head is worth it.

This is gonna be a very interesting tourny. Huzzah!!

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 07:39 PM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
Reading over the tourny rules I relised that taking a big guy is almost pointless. Using Humans I could take an Orgre for 140K or have 2 player with 4 STR or 1 with 5 STR for 20K more without bone head and loner. Not a bad deal if I say so. Yes, I lose mighty blow, thick skull and throw team mate ( why is it still there??) but having a 6 or 7 MA player that will not bone head is worth it.

This is gonna be a very interesting tourny. Huzzah!!

Yep, but you have one less player if you add 160k of skills to two players instead of getting the Ogre. And then you give block to the Ogre, and you have to let go of a player...

So many options, don't know what the heck I'm gonna do yet.

And the Ogre's TTM is for use in the Ogre team.

Marc-André

BenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 08:51 PM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
Ben: A question about the Shill Draft: Do I have to assign the skill at the same time I draft it or can I draft then assign afterwards?

You can draft and assign afterwards.

Ben

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 - 10:09 PM

Canada
      Talons wrote:
Eggball, please tell me your coming so Spazz will stop obsessing over the BEST TEAM AWARD!!!!! I am so sick of hearing about it!!! LOL!!!!

What the hell are you talking about? I am WAY more obsessed with becoming the #1 Nurgle coach in the world, then I am with the Best Team award! (Bitch!)

Just because your painting looks like it was done by a blind paraplegic kindergarten kid, don't be a hater for my beau-ti-ful minis! Cool

Ben wrote:
Man, you guys make me laugh reading all these posts. I'm glad i'm the TO and not the competion so i don't have to be the blunt of all these inslults. Keep it coming.

Ben, Ben, Ben. Sorry it is the teacher in me here.... It is the "brunt" of the insults, not the "blunt" and I think you are remembering your good time with Gallons at the CCKO when you talk about the "insluts"! Laughing Just be glad that you are the TO at this tourney, otherwise you would be on your knees paying homage to me with the rest of them! Because let's face it Ben, now I have decided that I want to win, I have incentive! Very Happy

Last edited by Spazzfist on Feb 17, 2007 - 10:09 AM; edited 1 time in total

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2007 - 12:57 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Talons wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? I am WAY more obsessed with becoming the #1 Nurgle coach in the world, then I am with the Best Team award! (Bitch!)

Just because your painting looks like it was done by a blind paraplegic kindergarten kid, don't be a hater for my beau-ti-ful minis! Cool

Talons wrote:

Ben, Ben, Ben. Sorry it is the teacher in me here.... It is the "brunt" of the insults, not the "blunt" and I think you are remembering your good time with Gallons at the CCKO when you talk about the "insluts"! Laughing Just be glad that you are the TO at this tourney, otherwise you would be on your knees paying homage to me with the rest of them! Because let's face it Ben, now I have decided that I want to win, I have incentive! Very Happy

Some teacher you are....... It was Ben who wrote that last quote not Talons you Tard!

Rod

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2007 - 10:08 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Some teacher you are....... It was Ben who wrote that last quote not Talons you Tard!
/quote]

And that is why I responded to Ben! Ya git!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2007 - 11:06 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

/quote]

And that is why I responded to Ben! Ya git!

Then why did ya put it as a quote from Talons, eh? Best Team Tard Award Guy?

Rod Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic