NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 07, 2024 - 10:21 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Make blocks, not dodges. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 04, 2008 - 01:10 PM

Canada
But then again, he has never beaten me, and in those two tournaments he won, he never faced me! Cool

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 04, 2008 - 01:51 PM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
With 2 weeks left you should have enough time to put this logo on the trophy so that is is personalized for the Champion. Very Happy

good smack eric!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 04, 2008 - 01:54 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
But then again, he has never beaten me, and in those two tournaments he won, he never faced me! Cool

I can hardly be blamed for your bottom feeding ways spazz. If we don't get drawn against each other early you don't get the chance to be crushed by me. And those ties we've had, well, lets just say I was being nice. I didn't need to beat you in Niagara to win the trophy anyway, I had no incentive! Laughing

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 05, 2008 - 09:47 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
I can hardly be blamed for your bottom feeding ways spazz. If we don't get drawn against each other early you don't get the chance to be crushed by me. And those ties we've had, well, lets just say I was being nice. I didn't need to beat you in Niagara to win the trophy anyway, I had no incentive! Laughing

Easy there Tiger! No trying to shift the shame of tieing against me when I play a team like vampires! You were getting quite agitated by those bloodsuckers! If I remember correctly It had nothing to do with you being nice to me and everything to do with me "upsetting your chi!" Laughing That will happen after a weekend of heavy drinking and irregular bathing! Confused

It seems like you guys have all been whipped by Eric's impressive display of smack! You all hang your heads in shame and bow to your master. (Alternatively, some of you guys could grow a pair and put this young upstart in his place!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 05, 2008 - 02:08 PM

Canada
Announcement:

This year there will be one more aware being presented, that being the Sandgroper/Q'ermitt award. Raider888 also runs a tournament using custom pitches down in Australia, and we have agreed upon doing a trophy which acknowledges the other tournament and the effort it takes to make a custom pitch.

Check out the pics of Raider888's trophy - it shows the sand on one side for Australia, and the other side has snow for Canada. Pretty wild, eh?

To this end, all people are welcome to bring any of their custom pitches to the Q'ermitt (provided I have seen the rules of course). I know this is short notice, but I was not sure whether I was going to have time to do that one up - now I know I should be alright. So there will be a similar trophy made for this year's tourney (which will have the winner's name added to it).

I know that Ben said he will bring one of his Canadian Open board and I will try to persuade Glenn to bring his Khorne Field, anyone else going to bring something?

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 05, 2008 - 06:41 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Well I had posted rules to a pitch, but there was basically no interestr in replies, so I did not go foward with it.
Sad
Rod

But that trophey looks friggin sweet!

Great job Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 05, 2008 - 09:04 PM

Canada
I found a lot of the same thing when posting rules for the different pitches - not much response. I like the ideas and it would be fun to try out. For sure make the board for next year, and next time we get together (apart from tournaments) we can play a game or two on your pitch.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 06, 2008 - 08:48 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Team Niagara is going to call you all out at the C o Q IV !!!

To Team Ottawa & team Brampton/Toronto area mix..... Pick your 5 man team, make it your 5 best mind you (guess that mean's Eric is not chosen Laughing )

Team Niagara will dominate all other 5 man teams.

Team Niagara Roster.

Rob Pharand Rob has been a steady stalwart in the tourney scene with many victories against key high ranking players. He has been a contender for winning the championship on many tourneys in the past. It is only a matter of time before he walks away with a championship!

Joe Michaud Joe has played his Orcs in every tourney & has been in the top 5 in two Canadian Opens. He has found a new life in Norse & his team is looking to bring Cold Vengance to all the he opposes!

Bryan Carlaw Bryan is making his return to Bloodbowl after a short break and no time is better than the C o Q IV for him to Stomp a hole in his opponents with one of his Bull Centaurs. Brian is also a marvle with the brush & he has on more than one occasion scored the easy TD while his opponent was distracted be his painted talents.

Jesse Geier Jesse is new to BloodBowl but don't let that fool you. He has learned faster than most & has taken a fancy to the speed & sly cunning of Skaven. This will be his tourney debut & I look foward to him beating down all who feel his lack of tourney experance will make him an easy opponent. It will be quite a sight as his Gutter Runners score TD after TD & the "Seasoned Vetran" just sits in disbelive as the the "New Comer" has just shut him out!!!!

Rod Davidson The Captain of Team Niagara, will look for his team to represent Niagara & bring home many trophys home from the C o Q IV. Rod will be bringing his Orcs & will look to pound his oppents down & possibly win yet again another most Casualties Award (2 years in a row Death Bowl Casualty Champion) . On a side note he looks forward to 3-Peat & win the Stunty Cup for the 3rd year in a row, and if thats not enough well there is one more detail to remember.......
2006 SPIKE CHAMPION!!!!

So to all other teams out there select your best 5! Ottawa, Brampton/Toronto area or whoever, we will dominate & walk away as the best team at the 2008 C o Q!!!!!

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2008 - 07:05 AM

Canada
What a beautiful trophy. Not enough time to come up with anything now, but next year is a possibility.

Well with only two of us coming from Montreal a team of five is not going to happen. If there is any team from Ottawa that is missing players maybe we can come up with a Mon-Ottawa team.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2008 - 07:21 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Taxal wrote:
What a beautiful trophy. Not enough time to come up with anything now, but next year is a possibility.

Well with only two of us coming from Montreal a team of five is not going to happen. If there is any team from Ottawa that is missing players maybe we can come up with a Mon-Ottawa team.

You can also take strays not chosen from the Toronto/Brampton players (see Eric there's some hope for you to get on a team)

Strays , Montreal , Montreal + Strays from other areas = Mongrils or like that BloodBowl team the Mongril Horde

Rod

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2008 - 08:38 AM

Canada
      Quote:

You can also take strays not chosen from the Toronto/Brampton players (see Eric there's some hope for you to get on a team)

Strays , Montreal , Montreal + Strays from other areas = Mongrils or like that BloodBowl team the Mongril Horde

Love it.....

What say you Eric....up to the challenge to form the Mongril Horde with myself (Khemri) and Pat (Wood Elf) . We can go even one step further with your nomination for team captain. If so we need 2 more players to help us ou beat the Niagara boyz........

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2008 - 08:46 AM

Vancouver, BC
I would be game to be a Mongril. It would just mean another victory for me at this tounament.

It should be noted that Rod just Hijacked Pete's tourment concept.

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2008 - 10:33 AM

Canada
Thats it people.........we are the rejects, we are the unwanted, we are the MONGRIL HORDE

Now to find two more to make it 5...lol

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2008 - 10:41 AM

Canada
Maybe you guys should recruit Santa Claus and The Easter bunny, because they're about as realisitic as your chances of victory! (Sorry couldn't resist!) Smile

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Calling out the Challenge!!!!!  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2008 - 11:52 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
I would be game to be a Mongril. It would just mean another victory for me at this tounament.

It should be noted that Rod just Hijacked Pete's tourment concept.

Hey Hey now theres no Hijack here, for one Pete's concept calls for 2 teams I'm suggesting as many teams as possible. Plus what I'm doing is strictly for fun (like a side bet if you will) nothing really to do with the actual tourney. Where as Pete's "Team format" is incorpirated right into the rules of the tourney.

So sorry Eric but just like your post from the future, you are dead wrong!!!!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic