NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 06:50 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Rock n Roll rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TravellerOffline
Post subject: Travellers website update needs help...  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 05:40 AM

Germany
As i didnt get a lot feedback of my post at TBB i ´m trying here, too. I
For the people already read this before...Sorry for the repost here. Rolling Eyes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people told me again, finaly to update my special miniatures section... so i´m trying now.

I added the first group of picts. At first just the small overview picts. Later i will add better, larger picts as usual, too. The links are not working yet, too ! Later i will arrange the list after the release dates.
I got quite some more of those special minis, but i have to prepare them, too.
Just posting the picts it is a bit boring IMO. So i need some more informations about the minis. Which year they were released ? At which event or tournament ? How many were cast ? Who is the sculptor ? Any interesting background stories ? ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone got information, please post them into the original post at TBB. So everybody will see, what´s up and can add or correct informations here, too.

Thanks !

Traveller

Reply with quote Back to top
HangusOffline
Post subject: RE: Travellers website update needs help...  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 01:40 PM

Undisclosed

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=tournament_profile&id=LI_MNKY

you have not got the monkey from the Monkey bowl this year (ask Pippy for more info). I have a painted one if no one else has.

Will ask Geggster about the Pearly, Kings and queens halfling ref and Indy about the carnage human (there was an amazon as well)

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Travellers website update needs help...  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 04:36 PM

Canada
You are also missing the "Q'ermitt Ooligan" from this year's Challenge of Q'ermitt (Currently available through Impact!)

Also you might want to include the Spike! coin from the 2004 tournament. I can get you a picture if you want one.

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

TravellerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2008 - 02:02 AM

Germany
@Spazzfist
Thanks for the information. I just ordered some stuff from Impact... Wink And yes, please send me a pict of the coin at rickassel.r(at)web.de Thx !

@Hangus
Thx for the help, too ! Do you have a pict of this amazon, too ?

I will prime my own minis and take photos ot them, but i will add good picts of other tournament minis, too. Smile

Traveller

Darkson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2008 - 03:44 AM

Undisclosed
http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=samhaino_profile&id=SM_PMPH

Pumpkinhead was originally designed as a Lmt Ed for the ARBBL Open 2008, but then passed on to Impact.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

HangusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2008 - 06:56 AM

Undisclosed

Traveller wrote:
@Hangus
Thx for the help, too ! Do you have a pict of this amazon, too ?

I will prime my own minis and take photos ot them, but i will add good picts of other tournament minis, too. Smile

Traveller

I have not stuck mine together yet (it is in two parts), have emailed Indy to see if he has one.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 15, 2008 - 11:18 AM

Canada
For the record the Q'ermitt Ooligan was sculpted by Alex Garrett and while it is an appropriate model to use for a norse team, it is more specific to the "Norse Board" rules.

The Challenge of Q'ermitt is a tournament in which players play on a number of custom built boards. Each board has specific kick off tables and weather conditions which are in keeping with the hosting race and the geographic weather conditions. The 'ooligan is a young norse warrior who may come to atack players on the pitch as determined by a kick off result.

I will get you that pic ASAP.

As I just got it in the mail, would "Rudolf the Small Horned Beastman" from Thunderbowl Comics be of interest to you? (Also sculpted by Alex Garrett)

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic