NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 08, 2024 - 01:24 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fractured Leg! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2008 - 04:34 PM

Canada
I figured Rob was coming but had not confirmed it yet. That's cool though, I think that gives us 17 for sure right now which includes the 2 odd men out so not a bad scenario.

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2008 - 07:56 PM

Canada
You had better not be one of the odd men out Little Pup! I am going to destroy you once and for all!

One of my chaos warriors is named "Hok" which is an acronym for Hound of Khorne! This big dog is going to tear you apart like a rottweiler on a chihuahua!

You will be my first victim of many. All will die who dare to oppose me!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2008 - 11:18 PM

Canada
Oh don't you worry Spazzbit**, I don't plan on being an odd man out. I already missed Rod's tourney last month when I planned on attending. Just an FYI you will be able to find me on table 1, that is if you can make it anywhere near it!!!! Your Chaos Warrior you speak of sounds like something I just "Hok"ed out of my lungs. Pitiful at best.

I'd say may the best man win but that choice is too easy as I will crush you into utter oblivion when we face off...you don't even want to be at the same table as me cause while I score on my direct opponent I'll bash your skull in just for good measure.

Adam

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2008 - 11:29 PM

Canada
So I have the up to date attendees so far:

Rob P, Rod D, Craig T-W, Eric R, Ben T, Peter M, Dan Chaput, Patrick G, Adam J, Glenn J, Joe B, Mark D, Marc-Andre, Stephan C, Alex, Rob K, Leathan K, Colin K, Steve T, Chris Wilson.

That makes 20 so far, a good even number, if we can get to 24 great but otherwise that works out perfectly.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:14 AM

Canada
Little Pup, I really hope that we are at the same table (which will have to be the first game, because after that I am moving up while you stay down with the bottomfeeders) because I am going to make such an example of you!

Even if you are not across from me, I am going to run my beastman with the ball through your endzone before scoring on my opponent just to rub it in your face. Don't even talk about stopping me, because it is hard for your players to prevent this when they are screaming in agony from the Casualty box! Twisted Evil

Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 08, 2008 - 01:22 PM

United States of America
I just wanted to say have fun at the tourney.

p.s. Hossa makes a fine Red Wing

aka Rob (NAF #248)
President of the Lord Borak Fan Club
Founder of the GCLU
Commissioner, TO, Goblin King, NEBBN TSO

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 08, 2008 - 09:56 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Unlike all you Morons I'm not going to brag what silly named painted figure is going to do what to whoever's mom! I'll just let my team speak for themselves. Last year I was on table 2 rounds 3 & 4 & table 1 round 2 , not too shabby seeing there was 6 tables! (round one it does not matter what table you are on, but for the record it was table 2 as well. Laughing )

& lets not forget I am the Casualty Champ for Death-Bowl IV & Death-Bowl V, will I Threepeat? We will see won't we!

I do have a score to settle with the Pup from last years Death-Bowl, so Spazz don't get in my way when I tame the Pup, or you too will be beaten down!

There I'm done !

(Spazz & the Pup can continue on with thier silly flirting of one another!)

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 06:40 AM

Canada
Rod, don't even go there..... Your beast-b!tches will be like every other team that I see, just a bunch of players who don't even know that they are dead yet. I am just going to help them realize that. I know (because you have told the story many times) about your grudge with the Pup, but he and I have a three game tie streak going that I am going to end when I mercilessly crush him! My intentions are purely vengeful. Once I have crushed his team and his spirits, then he is all yours!

Furthermore, you do not stand a chance at the Most Casualties this year, because the Blood God will be favouring my Khorne team and I will spill blood and take skulls in his name! With three teams worth of victms in every game my casualty count will soar far beyond even that of the Big Dog at the Q'ermitt! 32 casualties will seem like nothing when I am done!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 07:11 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Rod, don't even go there..... Your beast-b!tches will be like every other team that I see, just a bunch of players who don't even know that they are dead yet. I am just going to help them realize that. I know (because you have told the story many times) about your grudge with the Pup, but he and I have a three game tie streak going that I am going to end when I mercilessly crush him! My intentions are purely vengeful. Once I have crushed his team and his spirits, then he is all yours!

Furthermore, you do not stand a chance at the Most Casualties this year, because the Blood God will be favouring my Khorne team and I will spill blood and take skulls in his name! With three teams worth of victms in every game my casualty count will soar far beyond even that of the Big Dog at the Q'ermitt! 32 casualties will seem like nothing when I am done!

Whats that humping on my leg????

"SPAZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! , I'm not the Pup! Go away ....... Go hump his leg not mine with your silly talk!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 07:26 AM

Canada
Dude, you only wish!

The tugging on your leg wwill be reminiscent of that first scene in Jaws, where the girl feels the tug and then realizes that her leg is gone! It takes a while for the pain to kick in, but after it does, then you'll know it!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 07:31 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Dude, you only wish!

The tugging on your leg wwill be reminiscent of that first scene in Jaws, where the girl feels the tug and then realizes that her leg is gone! It takes a while for the pain to kick in, but after it does, then you'll know it!

Please you will do no better than the guy that represented you at last years Death-Bowl, & he finnished 23rd out of 24!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 08:15 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
Dude, you only wish!

Please you will do no better than the guy that represented you at last years Death-Bowl, & he finnished 23rd out of 24!

That's because he did not take the unstoappable ogre team that I made for the DeathBowl. Instead he went for one uber-ogre and a nuch of vanilla ones. Too many eggs in one basket.

My team is perfectly designed. My strategy will be flawless and my dice will favour me.

The deaths of my opponents is certain.

Be afraid.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 09:27 AM

Vancouver, BC
Oh dear. This is gonna make for one hell of a long car ride. You 2 better both behave or I am leaving you at the big apple.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 10:39 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
Dude, you only wish!

That's because he did not take the unstoappable ogre team that I made for the DeathBowl. Instead he went for one uber-ogre and a nuch of vanilla ones. Too many eggs in one basket.

My team is perfectly designed. My strategy will be flawless and my dice will favour me.

The deaths of my opponents is certain.

Be afraid.

No he had 3 STR 7 Ogres not one you turd.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 01:38 PM

Canada
be friendly lads.

we all know ogres suck. I still hold out hope Dan might turn up with his all snotling team sigh.

don't forget to register on the website boys and girls. helpful for me to get the software all ready for the day.
link is in my signature

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic