NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 07, 2024 - 08:25 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pass action..pick up Nobbla... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Spike tournament winners 2006 and 2007  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2008 - 10:39 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

Torg wrote:
The '07 winner was an (pro) Elf team called the Art School Killers, can't remember the coach's name.
Thank you Torg!!!

That is Blood Bowly enough for the LRB 6.0 ... thank you.

=====

Sorry Spaz .... have to go with the real winner since Torg knew the answer.

Galak

Reply with quote Back to top
poundfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 12:41 AM

Enough. This is General Jason - jacking my brother's account as I am not an NAF member.

Mike (aka civilian_number_two) tried to submit the Spike 2008 results 2 months ago. He also tried to contact members on this site for help but to no avail. If you read the FAQ on this site when it comes to submitting tournament results it says:

"Don't worry about it. The tournament organizer will submit this for you." Well, I think you all know how useless this is.

Anyway, long story short, Mike is in contact with Lycos now. Lycos is on it and it should be up within the next 2 weeks when Mike comes back from vacation.

As for the Spike 2007 in Calgary - I don't even know how I did. In fact - nobody does. ToppyT never posted any results, here or even at the tournament.

As for the Spike 2007 winner though, that I do know. That was Trob - aka Tom Robinson, with the Art School Killers - Pro Elves.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 12:45 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
[quote="civilian_number_two"]Enough. This is General Jason - jacking my brother's account as I am not an NAF member.

Mike (aka civilian_number_two) tried to submit these results 2 months ago. He also tried to contact members on this site for help to no avail. When you read the FAQ on this site when it comes to submitting tournament results, it says:

"Don't worry about it. The tournament organizer will submit this for you." Well, I think you all know how useless this is.
/quote]

I wouldn't say that it's the site that is useless, (no offence it's not that hard at all really, but maybe it's just me Rolling Eyes )

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 12:49 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
I'm not trying to stir up a flame war or nothing, but I really do not find the "posting tourney results tool" complicated, (but I understand other do indeed find it tough to figure out, I just don't see why.)

Rod

poundfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 12:51 AM

Clan-Skaven wrote:

I wouldn't say that it's the site that is useless, (no offence it's not that hard at all really, but maybe it's just me Rolling Eyes )

Rod

Again, this is General Jason. I didn't say the NAF site is useless - I said that particular part of the FAQ is useless. And I'd go as far to say that FAQs are generally useless no matter what site you are on.

Anyway, just so the original post doesn't get lost:
Spike 2007 Champion - Trob, aka Tom Robinson. Team: Art School Killers - Pro Elves.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 12:59 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      civilian_number_two wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod

Again, this is General Jason. I didn't say the NAF site is useless - I said that particular part of the FAQ is useless. And I'd go as far to say that FAQs are generally useless no matter what site you are on.

I see what yer saying, but I think that responce is meant for others (not including the tourney organisor themselves) so in that , the answer actually makes perfect sense .

(that is unless the tourney organiser has no idea on how to use the data entry tool for entering tourny results)

Rod

poundfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2008 - 01:11 AM

Spike 2007 Winner - Trob, aka Tom Robinson. Team: Art School Killers - Pro Elves.

Spike 2008 NAF results up soon!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic