NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 22, 2024 - 01:33 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Take one for the team rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WadediditOffline
Post subject: CONVERTING A GOBLIN REGIMENT  PostPosted: May 25, 2003 - 11:06 PM

Australia

Hi,

I want to convert a Goblin regiment into a bloodbowl team and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding this. What regiment should I use, Night Gobbo, Forest Gobbo? What coulor scheme to use? Any tips on the actual conversion.

If you have a converted Gobbo team, post the photos here so I can have a look at your work. Or send them to me at coolwade@tpg.com.au

Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.[/code]

Reply with quote Back to top
SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 26, 2003 - 02:30 AM

I used a mix of Common Goblins and Night Goblins for my PSV-gobbos, and for my all-Goblin team (Da Wimbledorkz) I'm also using Gorkamorka Rebel Grotz and the new Big Gun gretchin crew for 40K Orks. Oh, and the new fantasy Rock Lobber and Spear Chukka have some great crew models...
But on hindsight, for ease and speed I'd go for the plastic regiments.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 26, 2003 - 02:31 AM

Oh, and the new snotling pump wagon has got 2 piggy-back riding Snotlings which are the same size of a Goblin...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Mr-KlippOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 09, 2003 - 11:14 PM

I can show you a couple of work in prgress pics of a gobbo I made from the common goblin sprue and some old style marine shoulder pads:

http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7110

westonwyseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 11, 2003 - 08:02 AM

My goblin team (the Big Mean Nasty Guys Who Will Beat You Up) is converted from a Night Goblin regement. I wish I had a digital camera worth something; I'd post pics. But the guys in my league love them for the originality.

As for the paint scheme, I based everything in black and then drybrushed dark blue onto the cloaks and dark green onto their faces and hands. It makes for a really dark team, but that is what I was going for.

"Us Dwarves may be short, but I prefer to think of myself as 'in weapons range of your groin.'"

GrasshopperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 17, 2003 - 11:22 AM

United States of America
I've used the new Goblin Regiment plastics box and they've come out great. since the arms legs torso and heads are all seperate it really allows you to pose and articulate in a number of ways.

Like this..
Twisted Evil
http://home.comcast.net/~reddog10/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-799196.html

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic