NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 08, 2024 - 03:27 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Spike Magazine Approved! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2008 - 09:53 AM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
I don't mind either way to tell you the truth, but for those who must travel back to TO or Niagara earlier may be better. For any of us from the Ottawa area it's only 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get home so not a big deal either way.

Yeah, but the drive home is going to feel a lot longer for you guys as you wallow in your misery and fight to hold the tears back. You might want take a bus as it will certainly be dangerous to be driving while crying like that. You're going home empty handed beeyotch! Very Happy

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2008 - 11:03 AM

Canada
Haven't I heard that before....you should stick to focusing on the CCKO as that alone will be a daunting task for you, try not to worry about a tourney that far ahead too many things at once will simply be too much for you to handle Spazz! Mr. Green

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 - 07:15 AM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
Haven't I heard that before....you should stick to focusing on the CCKO as that alone will be a daunting task for you, try not to worry about a tourney that far ahead too many things at once will simply be too much for you to handle Spazz! Mr. Green

The CCKO will be only the beginning.....

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 - 02:11 PM

Canada
.... of a long list of excuses and never-ending tears as to why he didn't win again. Same as every other tournament. With a "Best Painted" and "Worst Sportsman" award thrown in for good measure (assuming Chris W doesn't show up, or he will probably take it again) ;P

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 - 03:16 PM

Canada
I'll accept the Best Painted for sure, but Worst Sportsman? Moi? Maybe we'll get Peter Meers drunk enought o take this one for himself!

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 - 08:10 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Maybe we'll get Peter Meers drunk enought o take this one for himself!

I'd want to see that ... Razz

Cramy

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 11, 2008 - 10:59 AM

Canada
Hi-dilly-ho *hiccup* Flander-ino

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 12, 2008 - 02:30 PM

Canada
Yeah that would be hilarious, but I think Pete still remains pretty composed even when drinking, he just seems tired for the most part.

Spazz isn't a poor sport, I'll give him that! and intensity can be a good thing sometimes...the only thing is not everyone wants to hear your rants with yourself about how much you SUCK , the dice aren't fair, the list could go on and on. Can I give you a HINT leave your imaginary friends at home when you come to tournies and you should be okay. Surprised

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 12, 2008 - 03:17 PM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
the only thing is not everyone wants to hear your rants with yourself about how much you SUCK , the dice aren't fair, the list could go on and on. Can I give you a HINT leave your imaginary friends at home when you come to tournies and you should be okay. Surprised

Ummmmm.. you lost me here. Are you taking speech lessons from Joe Michaud? Try forming a complete sentence, you neandrathal! Laughing

For a list that "goes on and on" I would really like to know what it is comprised of. For the record, I do not bitch and moan about dice, and if you think that I suck so bad then why have you never beaten me?

Go back to your kennel pup, before I take a rolled up newspaper to ya! Laughing

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 12, 2008 - 10:33 PM

Canada
Ummmmm.... my speech is fine thank you very much. I didn't know I was taking grammar lessons/English Class when I write thoughts on a forum. What I was saying in plain english since I have to spell it out for you is:
1. Nobody knows who you are talking to when you go off on some random babble. (Or at least that is my take on what comes out of your mouth)
2. I figured you must have some imaginary person you talk to so you can console yourself through your many losses.
3. You are just fortunate to have not stacked up your losses to me at this point in time, but don't worry they will follow in abundance shortly!

As for a kennel, well my bark is obviously louder than yours so why don't you put your tail between your legs and run and hide like a good little doggy!!!!! Mr. Green

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 26, 2008 - 07:20 PM

Canada
Looks like we have a place for the tourney. Another Legion so that way you guys will have a place to drink at for cheap....lol

Its in LaSalle which is a suburb of Montreal. Couple of hotels not to far and will also see what can be done for some of you to stay at different houses/apartments to save a few $$.
Downtown is a 15 minute drive by taxi so that is always a good thing. Hope by end of December to have all the rules up and posted. Eric has kindly agreed to putting a small site up for the Sweetbun (thanks alot Eric).

Dan (taxal)

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 28, 2008 - 06:03 AM

Canada
Yey. Great news Dan. Happy to see that the preparations are moving forward.

Cramy

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 07, 2008 - 09:35 PM

Canada
ok..its official we have the place all paid for. So just after the holidays the rules will be up and all the other stuff that goes with it.....

Hope to see some of you out there in Blood Bowl land come down to MTL for some fun

Dan

PANZERBUNNYOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2008 - 04:05 AM

Toronto

Spzz with worst sportsman? No wayyy.... When he swears and curses its usually at his own players so I dont think it counts.

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2009 - 05:51 PM

Canada
Ok the rules have been sent off to Eric who has kindly offered to set up a site for the Sweetbun. Hope to see you all there.....

Dan

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic