NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 11:23 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Max Kneecap Mittleman found dead. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AramilOffline
Post subject: Two questions  PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 04:43 AM

Undisclosed
Monday evening I had to answer at two different questions, as the commissioner of the league... but I'm pretty uncertain about them.. so I post them here, hoping from some help.

1. The Orc team's Ogre throwed the goblin.. Accurate passage and perfect landing for the green meet... The Rulebook says that Throwing Team-mates follows the same rules of a passing action... so this action gives also the 2 exp. points?

2. Foul by the skaven team... the Norse coach throw the dice for the referee... and it's a six. Perfect, player sent out... but the Skaven coach wants to appeal against the referee decision, and it's another six... I looked at the Rulebook, but I didn't find the passage where it says if it is possible to appeal aginst the referee... Is it me that I didn't find it, or it's an old rule that the Skaven coach remember from the old rulebook?

Thanks to you all for the help Cool

Reply with quote Back to top
GattolardoOffline
Post subject: Re: Two questions  PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 04:57 AM

Aramil wrote:
...1. The Orc team's Ogre throwed the goblin.. Accurate passage and perfect landing for the green meet... The Rulebook says that Throwing Team-mates follows the same rules of a passing action... so this action gives also the 2 exp. points?

Nope, you only get 1 (ONE) spp if you throw a BALL.
You can also see: http://www.bloodbowl.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=339&highlight=throw+team+mate

Sorry but.. why 2 xps??? Shocked

PS: In our league we give COMP xps to Big Guys as a House Rule, but only if the little lad lands safely.... Wink

Aramil wrote:
...2. Foul by the skaven team... the Norse coach throw the dice for the referee... and it's a six. Perfect, player sent out... but the Skaven coach wants to appeal against the referee decision, and it's another six... I looked at the Rulebook, but I didn't find the passage where it says if it is possible to appeal aginst the referee... Is it me that I didn't find it, or it's an old rule that the Skaven coach remember from the old rulebook?

LRB, page 18 first paragraph Smile

Cheers
Rob

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 04:58 AM
Da Warboss

England
1) It says on page 39, LRB 2.0, that "an accurate pass that is caught by another player". Since the Goblin is not caught by another player then it isn't a completion so no SPPs. Also, a "normal" completion is only 1 SPP not 2...

2) It's still in there, LRB 2.0 pg 18.

NAF #60

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 04:59 AM
Da Warboss

England
dammit Gattolardo you just beat me to it Smile

NAF #60

GattolardoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 05:01 AM

Mr. Green

hehe....

AramilOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 05:13 AM

Undisclosed
Sorry... I wrote 2 instead of 1... we're using in toto the Living Rulebook 2.0, so it's certanly 1 px for a completed pass ^__^

Ok, thanks guy!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic