NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 30, 2024 - 10:30 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I'm so good I lick my own arm rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FireolliOffline
Post subject: Rankings  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2009 - 09:50 AM

Undisclosed
Hi,

A friend of mine who's user name is Bazza has played elves in a tourney but he is not on the the rankings. Can this be put right please.

Also how many other people are there who have been missed off but have played.??

Olli

Reply with quote Back to top
DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 05, 2009 - 11:21 AM
Former President

England
There does appear to be a bug in that those who haven't entered a country don't appear to be showing up in the overall listings.
It appears that filtering now by 'all nations' excludes those who haven't logged in and entered a country. That didn't used to be the case, they just didn't show (obviously) if you filtered by country, but they did however in the overall list or just filtered by race.

Good catch, I'll draw attention to it and I'm sure the tech guys will look into it in due course. Obviously a glitch has crept in somewhere during an update.

Rest assured the information is in the database though. A search for username Bazza shows Trollbowl 2008 4/0/2 and CR160.31, as well as three other tournies, two with Norse and one with Halflings.

LycosOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 05, 2009 - 11:35 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
I played Bazza!! Rather than a bug - its more of a default setting. The coach in question activates his country and Bazza it would seem has not. Now that can be done the staff or himself. If he can Log in Olli, give him my details and we will re set his password.

As you say Deathwing, the "settings" may have been changed over the years with the various development work that goes on.

FireolliOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2009 - 01:44 PM

Undisclosed
Hi,

Not sure what you need but i can give you the following.

Name: Barry Joyner
Town: Preston
username: Bazza

He never lods in so you may as well do it for him.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic