NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 02, 2024 - 11:24 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Triple Skulls. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BeppeOffline
Post subject: EUROBOWL 2009 - ITALY - NOVEMBER 7/8  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2009 - 03:17 AM
Former President

Italy
Team Italia is proud to announce Eurobowl 2009.

WHEN:

The tournament will take place on November 7th and 8th.

WHERE:

Eurobowl will be held at Admiral Park Hotel. (www.admiralparkhotel.com). The place is 20 minutes drive far from Bologna airport Marconi and 30 minutes far from Bologna city centre.
The address is:
Admiral Park Hotel - Via Fontanella 3 - Zola Predosa ??? (Bologna)
To getting there, the hotel has a shuttle which can bring you from the airport to the venue for 25 euros (29 euros if the journey is between 22.00 and 6.00). The shuttle has 8 places, so it???s about 3 euros each person. Just tell me if you want the shuttle to take you to the venue.

RULES:

Team tournament. 8 people for each team. Maximum 2 freebooters for each team. 8 different races for each team.
In case of odd teams, there will be a freebooter team like last years. We???ll give priority to foreign coaches for the freebooter team.
We???ll use the rulebook which will be the official one at September 15th. In case of LRB 5, it will be possible to play: Slann, Underworld and Chaos Pact.
TR 110 with no inducements
Matches: 6 rounds, resurrection
Rounds: Swiss system for teams and Swiss system for players
Skill progression: after rounds 1, 2, 4, 5 it will be possible to give a normal skill to a player. After round 3 it will be possible to give a ???double??? skill to a player. Maximum 1 skill to a single player. You can pick skill after you???ve seen who you will play against.
Scoring: each victory is 1 point, each draw is 0.5 points, each loss is 0 points. Team scoring will be made adding up single player scores plus the ???Team Bonus???. Team bonus consists in 1 additional point in case of team victory, 0.5 points in case of team draw and 0 points in case of team loss. For example if Ireland beats Sweden 5-3, Ireland will get 6 points (5 for single results + 1 for team bonus) and Sweden will get 3. If Ireland draws 4-4 against Sweden, both teams will get 4.5 points (4 for single results and 0.5 for team bonus)

TIMETABLE:

Saturday:
Round 1: 10:00- 12:30
Lunch: 12:30 -14:30
Round 2: 14:30- 17:00
Round 3: 17:00-19:30
Dinner: 20:30 - 22:00

Sunday:
Round 4: 09:30 - 12:00
Lunch:12:00 - 14:00
Round 5: 14:00 - 16:30
Round 6: 16:30 - 19:00
Prizes Awards: 19:00 - 20:00

ACCOMODATION AND PRICE

We get a closed price for the weekend, depending on when you???ll arrive and when you???ll leave.
For those who will come on Friday and leave on Monday, the price is 185 euros, including: tournament, accommodation for 3 nights, dinners (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), lunches (Saturday and Sunday), breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
For those who will come on Friday and leave on Sunday, the price is 135 euros, including: tournament, accommodation for 2 nights, dinners (Friday, Saturday), lunches (Saturday and Sunday), breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday).
For those who will come and not play, please contact me before paying.

PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION

Registrations will end on September 15th. From the day after it won???t be possible to make further registrations.
The payment can be done via bank transfer. You have to contact me, so I can tell you the bank account.

For any info you can write an e-mail to:

Beppe: giuseppe.viti@gruppohera.it
Farina: gianluca.lazzeri@fastwebnet.it

Discussion thread at:
http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27470

Cheers

Team Italia

TEAMS REGISTERED:

ITALY
Farina, Beppe, Darksteve, Dirold, Ivs, Liam, Teg, Yena

Reply with quote Back to top
MepmuffOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 05:24 AM

Undisclosed
I heard rumours that Italy won once more.

Anyone have the full results?

Roller
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 05:53 AM

Italy
Winner : Italy

Runner-Up : Spain

3rd : France

Wooden Spoon : Belgium

Sorry, I don't remeber the full standings.

Next €bowl'll be in France.

SjapieOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 06:59 AM

Belgium
Hello,

Just came back from Eurobowl. It was great fun. A great event to be joined I really was honored to be able to attend the Eurobowl.

G1: Lost to Itzia (HUngary): 3 early dwarf losses sealed my doom
G2: Won from Woelfchen (Austria): Tackle and failing dodges burnt through the rerolls so that when something went wrong for Woelfchen I was able to grasp Victory
G3: Lost from Muadib (Germany): An early dwarf touchdown, and a good go at the equalizer set stage at 1-1 at halftime. Too many dwarf losses sealed my fate.
G4: Lost from Jokeare (Switzerland): I don't remember too much from this game, but I'll admit that is a bit selective. There were a lot of turnovers that sealed the fate.
G5: Won from Janno (Portugal): The game that made my weekend: Great game vs the Amazons. The Zons fell for a sideline trap and got pushed off the board, before conquering the ball to score the 2-0
G6: Lost from Pubcrowler (Scotland): Worst game of the weekend Dicewise, but one of the best regarding Enjoyment. Dave, eventhough I kept rolling ones and skulls I thouroughly enjoyed being beaten to pulp. I do claim moral victory when Robert "Squeeky" Page blitzed out of your amazed cage on the ball carrier. The icing on the cake just was that clear POW to down your block dodge ba ball carrier.

Thanks to everyone, especially to Sputnik, Beppe & Manuella, Pubcrawler, The Average Stick, Lycos, Ironjaw, Valen, Blitzwing, and the Belgian team members. It was great fun.

To avoid a wooden spoon we're checking out what can be done to get hold of that ritual those italians have. Darksteve, please describe the ritual or give a video of that ritual.

MepmuffOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 07:31 AM

Undisclosed
      Vigfus wrote:
To avoid a wooden spoon we're checking out what can be done to get hold of that ritual those italians have. Darksteve, please describe the ritual or give a video of that ritual.

Didn't kwek walk in on that ritual in Barcelona? You could ask him, but do be careful what you ask for!

Congrats on the spoon by the way. I knew you guys would want to keep up with us Razz

WoodenSpoonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 02:58 PM

Yes, we've won ...

... the Wooden Spoon ! Laughing

BB is Fun.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic