NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 05:34 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Orc team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Odium_KhanOffline
Post subject: Second DOUBT, UmeÃ¥, Sweden, 16 July 2011  PostPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 03:55 AM

DOUBT, the northernmost tournament in the world, is back in the form of a one-day event during Umeå's only summer week of the year.

The entrance fee for the event is a single painted miniature eligible to play for a Chaos Pact team. The grand (and only) prize of the tournament is the Legacy Chaos Pact team resultant from collecting the entry "fees". For details regarding colour scheme and what positions have been filled, see www.stridshammaren.se (in Swedish), TalkFantasyFootball or PM me.

TV 115, skills available for purchase. Restrictions apply.

4 games swiss resurrection, standard NAF format.

Reply with quote Back to top
FranticOffline
Post subject: RE: Second DOUBT, UmeÃ¥, Sweden, 16 July 2011  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2011 - 03:23 PM

Sweden
So sweet! Smile

FranticOffline
Post subject: RE: Second DOUBT, UmeÃ¥, Sweden, 16 July 2011  PostPosted: Jul 16, 2011 - 01:26 PM

Sweden
GG ALL! Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic