NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 01:47 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SinisterDexterOffline
Post subject: BL!TZ Magazine Issue 2  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2011 - 05:56 AM

Adelaide - South Australia
Are you ready to be BL!TZed again?!

Welcome back to BL!TZ magazine, the Blood Bowl e-magazine for the Australian and New Zealand communities.

In issue 2, which can be found by clicking here - http://blitz.ausbowl.com/blitz_issue_02.pdf
  • The Commissioners that presided over the biggest prize tables ever seen in Australia review their tournaments - Eucalyptus Bowl, Southern Shrike Bowl, Bushranger Bowl and MOAB.
  • We interview Jay Little, the creator of the blood Bowl Team Manager card game by Fantasy Flight Games.
  • The Chad presents his "best painted team" from EucBowl 2011: the F.A.N.S.
  • We welcome a new sub-magazine - the Victorian Times.
  • Whitetailscarmblers presents the Muspelheim Cavern, a custom pitch.
  • We showcase past (and recent) limited edition Australian Tournament Miniatures.
  • And much more...

There was a point I wasn't sure it would get to you, and it is a touch later than I would have liked, but here it is. I hope you enjoy this issue. If you are yet to subscribe, why not? Go to http://ausbowl.com/mailman/listinfo/blitz_ausbowl.com to subscribe and be notified as soon as a new issue is available.

So what are you waiting for? Go get BL!TZed.

Brett (SinisterDexter)
Chief Editor

BL!TZ is a quarterly e-magazine devoted to the Australian and New Zealand Blood Bowl communities. It is produced by the AusBowl Committee. Subscription is free. You can contact the chief editor on southernstrikeeditor@gmail.com or the AusBowl Committee on admin@ausbowl.com.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic