NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 02:23 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Dark Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
valdricOffline
Post subject: Stupor Bowl V - April 21 & 22, Adetpicon, Lombard, IL  PostPosted: Nov 18, 2011 - 09:22 AM

United States of America
Hey everyone,

Until the Adepticon site gets updated, here is a draft copy of the rules. They aren't set in stone yet, so if you see any gaffes or holes in the rules set, let me know

Stupor Bowl V Rules

Changes:
New Scares Star Player - Killie Gault
Scares can play for all teams - even if your opponent is also playing that same star player (i.e. if you and your opponent have Killie, he and his evil twin will play for both teams)
Other star players will not play if duplicated (i.e. if you both play Griff, he keeps the money and doesn't play for either)
All Scares are 20,000 GP cheaper in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Adepticon & 5th Anniversary of Stupor Bowl

There will be a flea market during both days of the tournament - if you have some bloodbowl or other gaming items just lying around, bring them in maybe someone will make you an offer.

This year all participants will get a Killie Gault figure, custom dugout, and Adepticon Dice.

Reply with quote Back to top
skarsOffline
Post subject: Re: Stupor Bowl V - April 21 & 22, Adetpicon, Lombard, I  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 04:17 PM

valdric wrote:
Hey everyone,

Until the Adepticon site gets updated, here is a draft copy of the rules. They aren't set in stone yet, so if you see any gaffes or holes in the rules set, let me know

Stupor Bowl V Rules

Changes:
New Scares Star Player - Killie Gault
Scares can play for all teams - even if your opponent is also playing that same star player (i.e. if you and your opponent have Killie, he and his evil twin will play for both teams)
Other star players will not play if duplicated (i.e. if you both play Griff, he keeps the money and doesn't play for either)
All Scares are 20,000 GP cheaper in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Adepticon & 5th Anniversary of Stupor Bowl

There will be a flea market during both days of the tournament - if you have some bloodbowl or other gaming items just lying around, bring them in maybe someone will make you an offer.

This year all participants will get a Killie Gault figure, custom dugout, and Adepticon Dice.

Woot! Count me in again from the lovely left coast. Probably flying the psychadelic firehydrants again. hell I even won a game with them last year...

chitownpicaroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 10:26 PM

Orland Park
Where is the flea market? And what time?

Jonny_POffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 21, 2012 - 05:21 AM

United States of America
I believe it's going to be during the Stupor Bowl Tournament, that takes place starting at 8:30am according to the Rules pack link he posted.

The tournament takes place on the 16th floor at the Westin.... room #1611

I was there on Thursday for Day 1 of Adepticon to get my bag so found out the location early on.

chitownpicaroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 24, 2012 - 04:45 PM

Orland Park
I stopped by and met someone directed me to a seller. I picked up the Wood Elf Team I needed and a few extra miniatures. I also got some networking in and hopefully found a league to join.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic