NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 06, 2024 - 12:25 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pinched Nerve! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 02:31 PM

runki_khrum wrote:
So? What are the build limit rules? Leathan and I cannot seem to agree. 30 players? Dibbs on a garage table. Age before stench, bitches!

yeah, me too (for the garage table)

I don't mind playing 6 times against colin Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 03:28 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
      Clan_Skaven wrote:
& Pete Pete Pete, we have been through this over & over you knuckle head Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , just stick with the random match up lists I'll provide you, It will work our best in the end with no glitches......

I'd prefer coaches of each to be ranked in a swiss style, so at least the winner (from the west) is not the guys that played ony the crappy east coaches... oh wait, that's all there is on the East, nevermind then Rolling Eyes

Well then I suggest you have a computer program that can do a swiss format for 2 groups of X teams in each, where not only teams are paired up by rank but also kept with in their own group.

(And when I say a program I don't mean Pete coming up to me at last minute at start of round four "Hey Rod since you did it in the past & nobody brought a computer program, can you figure out the pairings for the last 2 rounds by rank but also ensureing nobody plays anyone twice? & Can we have it done like 5 mins ago since we are running late?" Rolling Eyes Confused Wink )

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 03:36 PM

Clan_Skaven wrote:
Well then I suggest you have a computer program that can do a swiss format for 2 groups of X teams in each, where not only teams are paired up by rank but also kept with in their own group.
(And when I say a program I don't mean Pete coming up to me at last minute at start of round four "Hey Rod since you did it in the past & nobody brought a computer program, can you figure out the pairings for the last 2 rounds by rank but also ensureing nobody plays anyone twice? & Can we have it done like 5 mins ago since we are running late?" Rolling Eyes Confused Wink )

I know, I'll see what I can find. Bring your stuff as a back up as well. Not that I don't appreciate this particular improvised flavor (no, I'm not talking about your ass...) of the lakeside cup, but I like it smooth (same comment as before).

It's gonna be awesooooooooooooooooome

DaggersOffline
Post subject: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 03:57 PM

Canada
      Clan_Skaven wrote:

Working on it, trying to get Marc Andre to create one. If Pete had wanted this before, he never said anything to me.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 03:58 PM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
      runki_khrum wrote:
So? What are the build limit rules? Leathan and I cannot seem to agree. 30 players? Dibbs on a garage table. Age before stench, bitches!

yeah, me too (for the garage table)

That will depend on the temperature outside during the weekend.

BoshkaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 05:07 PM

Dwarfrunner wrote:
Ezzard? You're coming? Figured I wouldn't see you again until Zlurpee Bowl IX....

Aye,
I will be there so long as my Pass Card arrives in time.
I have been wanting to do a couple Canadian tournaments. And on the way down to Zlurpee Delevus brought this one up. So when we got back I went down and put in to get a Pass Card. They said it will take 2-3weeks to get it so should have it in time so long as nothing goes wrong.

This should be fun. I was getting tired of only injuring ppl in the states. Its about time I take my talent for blood shed up to Canada. Where blood bowl players have socialized medicine to take care off all the injuries I plan on causing.

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 07:30 PM

Canada
Sounds good to me. Always glad to have some cocky Americans come north o the border, makes it more enjoyable when we send them back battered and bruised. ;D

StimmeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 08:13 PM

Germany
I can't believe it's already 200 years again!

And a bit back on topic: I do believe that there should be some kind of control that the leading members of each team play it each other. Doesn't have to be super soswissticated.

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 08:44 PM

Dwarfrunner wrote:
That will depend on the temperature outside during the weekend.

/me think about the basement... I don't think so, even if it snows I'll stay in the garage !

Dwarfrunner wrote:
Working on it, trying to get Marc Andre to create one. If Pete had wanted this before, he never said anything to me.

He's probably too busy planning the excellent food !!!

More seriously, what is usually the tie breaker ? I think it was +/- TD combined with +/- CAS ?

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 09:50 PM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:

I'd prefer coaches of each to be ranked in a swiss style, so at least the winner (from the west) is not the guys that played ony the crappy east coaches... oh wait, that's all there is on the East, nevermind then Rolling Eyes

HAHAHA!!! I guess that's why the East has won 4 years in a row huh Surprised and lets not bring up the year that the West won 1 out of 54 games played!! Just in case Pete still has all the records from the previous year's tournies to prove it too Razz

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2012 - 09:52 PM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:

I think that if Laurent is to play anyone 6 times it should definitely be against none other than his nemesis Mr Meers himself Laughing

DaggersOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2012 - 05:54 AM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
      Lizardcore wrote:

I think that if Laurent is to play anyone 6 times it should definitely be against none other than his nemesis Mr Meers himself Laughing

Teehee, then Pete could be on the East and be on the winning team for once. And I won't have to lose to him...again.....

delevusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 10, 2012 - 07:10 AM

Oh there will be plenty of cocky Americans to take advantage of.

On a side note, would anyone be interested in a painted Human team (Plastic ones) with a second edition Ogre? Looking to sell them for $35 ($50 with a black impact case). Pictures are here http://zlurpeebowl.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5076.

I will probably bring them along so you can see them before fully committing anyways.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2012 - 07:41 AM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
He's probably too busy planning the excellent food !!!

Oh come one, we all know that 100% Tammy...

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: LAKESIDE CUP VI - July 28-29, 2012  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2012 - 07:51 AM

jrock56 wrote:
      Lizardcore wrote:

Oh f*** I'm going to have nightmares now Very Happy It would fun too, just a different kind of fun Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic