NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 03, 2024 - 02:29 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You sneaky git! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChargerOffline
Post subject: Looking for players in the Minneapolis area  PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 11:20 PM

I was wondering if there are any Blood Bowl players in the Minneapolis, MN area who would be interested in meeting at one of the area game shops for Blood Bowl. I want to start a small league/Tournament locally, but with 3 players it makes it difficult.

Thanks

Charger

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
liviathOffline
Post subject: Have I got the league for you  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2003 - 03:17 PM

I am in a BB league that is looking for more players in your area. Is there a more direct way of contacting you?You can email me at liviath@liviath.com to get some more details.

Here are some quick details for you (and antone else).
This is the Inter-State Blood Bowl League. Our league spans two states (MN and WI) and maybe soon to be Chicago, IL. We have players in Duluth, the Twin Cities, Rochester, and Winona in MN; And Stevens Point, Madison, Hayward, and Milwaukee in WI.
This is not a PBEM or Web league. We play each other in person. We have been setting up meeting spots all over WI and MN about once a month.

Anyone interested can email me at liviath@liviath.com to get some more details.

On a side note.. you may be interested to know that the NAF US tournament organizer is in our league. So, you should join our league to get on his good side.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic