NAF Logo
leftstar May 28, 2024 - 09:16 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
antipixiOffline
Post subject: MD - Antipixi chaos convertions  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2006 - 11:43 AM

Bedford, UK
MD - Sorry for the quality of the pics. They're taken with a camera phone, so not so great. Any way the team is called "We Are Slaanesh Philes" or WASP to parady the rock greats.

And here they are:

This is my minotaur made from a WFB minotaur lord. I cut off his axes and drilled into his hands reforming the grip look with green stuff. I then added his gonads (It is a slaanesh team afterall!).

My girlies are made using the Dark eldar characters; Lelith Hesperax and Kruellagh the Vile. The later I green stuffed a visor on to make her look a little less elfy. Lelith was repostioned and her right calf and thigh needed to be made from green stuff. Their hands are taken from a plastic beastman sprue.

My chaos lads (the Vile brothers, Peter and Nick Rolf) are simply made from the recent WFB Champion of Slaanesh. I swapped the head of one for the head of a mounted lord of Slaanesh. Again the hands are from a plastic beastman sprue.

For my beasty boys, it was a simple case of cutting the weapons from plastic WFB beastnan sprues. I decided since it was for a Slaanesh team that I would add green stuff breast to 3 of them so I add 1,2 and 6 to respective models. The one with 6 I decided to paint as an albino to make him special since he clearly displayed the number of his god hanging down his chest.

As I played the team I got 2 mutations:
Very Long Legs - I like the idea of these folded on themselves, so wiggled some wire and wrapped it in green stuff.
Big Hand - For this I went out to my garage and found my copy of the game Space Hulk and lopped off the hand of a genestealer. This was far bigger than the original hand, nice and grabby/clawlike, but not disproportionately huge.

And that's my team. I'm currently working on a Necro team for when my friends next league starts, but the WASPs are going to make an appearance at this years BloodBowl in May assuming I manage to get a ticket. (I know Chaos aren't a tourney team, but you've gotta respect the challenge.)

Chris (antipixi)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic