NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 02, 2024 - 09:47 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You don't know Borak! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RoddersOffline
Post subject: The Carrot Crunch 2007, July 7th/8th 2007, Ipswich,UK  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2007 - 08:15 PM

Undisclosed

I am pleased to announce that the Carrot Crunch will be held in Ipswich on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of July.It will be a 7 game resurection style swiss tourney.

Where is it
The Rampant horse station yard needham market

needham is 5 miles out side ipswich with good rail and road links

cost?
We are working on a price of £22 naf, £25 non naf this will include lunch on both days.

rules
The rules will be akin to the budget bowl that we held last year, for those of you who did'nt attend: TV110 (you may buy 1 "normal" skill for any of your players at 50,000 gps per skill these players are then considered to have peaked)
Full lrb5 (possibly including on roster inducements)

7 games swiss style

a full rules pack to follow in due course

All the glittering prizes
The 1st 50 entires (if we get that many) will recieve a Very limited edition impact miniature (note this miniature is limited to 160 not the usual 200 and will only be available at the carrot crunch and the Skull cup in Spain)
full prize support is also offered from Tritex games

contact details
feel free to email me at shane_davey@btinternet.com for any questions paypal payment can also be sent to that e-mail address (there's no rush for that as I am trying to get the cost's down a little more[/b]

Reply with quote Back to top
RoddersOffline
Post subject: RE: The Carrot Crunch 2007, July 7th/8th 2007, Ipswich,UK  PostPosted: May 01, 2007 - 05:34 AM

Undisclosed

updated for all those interested

southern UK RTC

I voted

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic